26.

Naomi "Nana" POV:

"Papa?"

I made my way closer to the door.

There's no fucking way. The cheeks, the face, the hair, the scar on his lip from where our parrot but him..it's him. It's my father.

Too many emotions started up, I felt like I was going to pass out, and by the looks on everyone's face, so were they.

"Mira mi niña, eres tan hermosa"
(Look at my little girl, you are so beautiful)

His thick accent brought goosebumps over my entire body, As he moved closer to me I took a few steps back causing him too take a step back. "Don't be li-

I raised my hand and slapped him across his face.

"¿5 años? ¡Te has ido por 5 años y crees que puedes entrar en mi vida con los brazos abiertos!
("5 years? You stay gone for 5 years and think you can walk into my life with open arms!")

"I'm sorry baby girl I can explain everything"

I felt my eyes start to sting and my fists clenched as I wanted to beat this mans ass. The stress my mom has gone through these past years simply because of him not being around is making me want to spazz alone.

"No I don't want to hear shit from you, mama is so stressed because of your stupid ass decisions I-I don't want to speak to you until you speak MY mom" I yelled as the tears forced their way through my eyes, I heard little pitter patters and Naveah and Kadence quickly came into view.

"Sissy why you crying?" Naveah tugged at my pant legs, she lucky she my kin I almost kicked the shit out of her. "Don't worry about it honey, you and Kay go play Ight?"

They both nodded before hurrying off. I looked up to see my fathers eyes glued on Naveah.

"I-is she mine?"

"Unfortunately"

"Naomi look I understand you're mad but this attitude has go-

"Sir respectfully I'm gonna ask you to leave, I'm not a child anymore and therefore I will not be treated like one, side note you walked out on us 5 years ago, you don't get to tell me a damn thing"

"And yo- you know what, you're not even worth it, Baby call me down when he leaves" I waved everybody off and made my way too the guest bedroom.

I only went here cause I know that Courie ass is gonna be coming right behind me in the next few minutes.

3

2

1

"Girl yo pops is fine as hell" She busted through the door making me mug the shit out of her. She better not. "I'm sorry but damn girl, that man is sex-XY" She groaned the last part making me gag.

"You okay though? This is a lot to take in for one night" She laughed plopping down on the bed next to me. I pulled out my phone and called up Riyah.

"Heyyyy boooo" She cheesed as I propped the camera up.

"Heyyyy booo" I coo'd as I pulled Courie into the camera.

"Uh Uh fuck y'all, over there having family dinners without me" She snapped flipping us off.

"Girl we got so much tea whew you ain't even gon believe this shit"

"My dad is alive" I blurted laughing not even being able to stay serious. Her face went blank as she just stared at us.

"W-what?"

"My dad, the one who died 5 years ago yeah that man ain't dead Nah his ass is in Boogs's condo right now"