10.

Camarion "Boogs" POV:

"What the fuck" I mumbled as I laid in Nana's bed.

I checked the time quick, 6:55am. Nana was curled in a ball a few feet away from me.

Shawty ass fine as hell I can't even lie.

I can't believe I pulled that weak ass shit.

I felt a bulge grow bigger in my pants as I stared down at her.

Damn I feel like a weirdo, lemme go pee.

"shawty ass got me trippin "

I got up and walked over to the bathroom and started taking a piss.

After I finished up and washed my hands I walked back into her room. I grabbed my gun off the dresser and my keys.

"Nana"

"Nana"

I needed to head out and get my day started before I gotta take shawty ass out. Ion even know what to do or where to go.

"Nana" I shook her a little bit and her eyes shot open before she quickly jumped up.

"It's just me Books, I gotta head out come lock this door"

She nodded as she slowly got out of bed. Damn she looks even better than usual. I licked my lips chuckling quietly to myself.

She led me back to her front door. Her long curly hair was moving with every step she took.

My view back here wasn't allat bad either

"Thanks for staying with me" She grumbled rubbing her eyes as she opened her door.

"I'll be seein yo ass later on na be ready by 6"

"Mhm"

I slipped on my shoes and walked towards Nana at the door.

I don't know what came ova my ass but I leaned down and kissed her cheek before walking out of her apartment and out the front doors of her complex.

"Lemme find out she gon make me a sucka" I muttered to myself before getting into my car and pulling off.

------

"Whatchu want big bro" Courie's loud mouth ass yelled through the screen.

Irritating ass lil girl she lucky I can't smack ha through the phone.