22.

𝚅𝙰𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙰𝚈 3:

Camarion "Boogs" POV:

"Aye my nigga come wit me right quick" Deon tapped my shoulder. I slowly moved from under a sleeping Naomi, laying her down on the couch so I wouldn't wake her. We all ended up crashing in the living room and it's only 6am and this nigga already on one.

"Wassup?"

"Dre an opp" He simply stated.

I stood there a little taken back at what he just said. I scrunched my brows together giving him a "really nigga" face.

 I scrunched my brows together giving him a "really nigga" face

"Nah my nigga he been wit us for years ain't no way"

"I'm telling you, this nigga been on his phone the entire time, when we had that business to handle that nigga stayed in the car, he up to something"

I looked over at Dre who was on his phone, that nigga has been on his phone the entire time but that makes him an opp? Never.

"I had someone look into him there's some shit you should see" He motioned me to follow him through the house, we ended up in his room where he had files stacked on his bed and one was opened with everything sprawled out on the comforter.

"This his file, just read that name right there"

I picked up the piece of paper and scanned it over. A name was highlighted that made my stomach twist up.

Treon Humbards - Father

"N-nah ain't no way Treon could've been his pops that nigga was our age"

"His pops was named Treon, he's the one who took out diabló and the one who Juan and Malik tortured for 5 days straight before behedding him and sending it to his wife and kids at Treon Jr's birthday party.

"So Treon and him share a father making them brothers, you think he knows this shit?" I started growing more and more angry, this nigga been around us and he's got opp blood runnin through his veins?

"We gotta take this nigga out I'm not going he's up to something he been on his phone the entire time, I'm talking every minute, every second his eyes been glued to the phone" Deon stated, my mind was already going a million different directions. I thought Dre was my boy, and if he knows Treon Sr. Is his father, and that Treon Jr, was his brother and we killed him, he could be plotting on us.

"Let's bring him to the warehouse and find out for ourselves"

"Let's go"

---------

"Fuck is we doing here bro it's supposed to be our day off" Dbugg groaned.
"My bitch was suckin my dick fo' y'all fucked that shit up"

"Fuck up lil bro" Bryson demanded making me look at him like he was crazy. Who the fuck is he speaking too?