17.

T I M E S K I P - 2 MONTHS LATER

Naomi "Nana" POV:
-------

"Fuck" I grunted as I finished my last set.

Since I started doing my leg exercises I can't stay out the gym. Not on no body builder type shit but just staying fit and in shape and building my muscle back up.

"Girl that workout kicked my ass" Riyah huffed as she plopped down next to me. We all went as a group. Riyah, Courie, Diamond, Sage and I all got together 3 nights out the week.

"Ooo girl that ass pokin" Courie clapped jiggling my ass.

"Yeah yo brother been doing his job" I smirked causing her to scrunch her face up. Truth is, Camarion's barely been talking to me, and it's killing me lowkey.

Killing those people really fucked him up and I don't blame him, I just wish none of this had to have happened.

"So next week Monday 5pm" Sage huffed before guzzling down some of her water.

"Yeah and are we going to Hot Yoga too or should we put that off?"

"Fuck it lets do it" Diamond smiled as we all walked out to the parking lot together. We said our good byes and all got into our cars and went our separate ways.

--------

As the water ran down my body I took a second soaking up the heat. Camarion would be home soon and I didn't know how he would be be.

I picked up my wash cloth and lathered it in dove body wash and cleaned myself good before hopping out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into Cam's bedroom. I got changed into one of his T-shirt's and I lathered my body in my favorite peach lotion.

Walking towards the living room I laid down on his couch and before I knew it my eyes closed.

----

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was in the same spot as when I went to sleep. I checked the time, 1:04am. Where is this nigga at?

I walked though the house. Camarion was no where to be found. I pulled out my phone. No calls, texts, Nothin.

After another 20 minutes went by I heard the lock turn and the door open and quickly close.

"Fuck" I heard him groan as he banged his leg against the counter. He turned on the light and when he saw me standing there he just plopped down on the couch and stared off.

"What is w-" as I got closer to him I thought I was tripping. This nigga smells like some flowery ass. He looked up at me with no emotion on his face.