14.

Omniscient POV:

As Boogs, Courie, Riyah, and the rest of the group hurried to the hospital the only thing running through Camarion's mind was Naomi.

"FUCK" He yelled getting stopped at another red light.

He punched his steering wheel and instantly regretted it but his adrenaline was pumping so hard it didn't even faze him.

The people in the car were all worried, all the same thought circulating.

is Naomi gonna be okay?

If something happens to her how will Boogs take this.

They all knew they weren't official but that was still his girl.

BigDawg was in the car behind, he was tryna get in touch with Malik and Juan but nobody was answerin.

It was early inna morning he couldn't blame em.

"Calm down Boogs she's gonna be okay" Courie rubbed his shoulder trying to convince herself that.

After Boogs had ran out the room, they hung up on the nurse and followed behind him so they truly didn't know how good or bad she was.

Within a few minutes Boogs pulled up to the hospital emergency entrance and hopped out his car.

"Park my shit and don't fuck it up" He pointed at Trigga who hopped out the back in a second and got up front.

"I'm comin with you" Riyah yelled as she hopped out the car. After all, she was the emergency contact.

The two of them rushed into the entrance and right up to the front desk.

"How may I assist you today!"

"We just got a call that my f- sister was here and we were wondering if she was out of surgery yet" Riyah calmly explained not taking her eyes off the woman.

"Of course, her name please"

"Naomi Smith"

She clicked on her keyboard a few times before putting on some glasses to read the screen.

"Okay so she is currently in holding which is what we call our room between surgery and over night room. She'll be allowed visitors in about an hour or two" She half smiled before writing something down on a note pad.

"S-she's Ight tho right?"

"Well I can't speak personally since I don't know her but it said surgery went excellent, she is stable, and a bullet was recovered from her leg" Riyah looked at her name tag, RN Megan Peters.

"A bullet?" Riyah and Boogs stated at the same time. Megan nodded her head before handing them a piece of paper

"If your time wait exceeds an hour, go down this way and speak to Bailey Cox, I hope your evening gets better" She smiled again not really looking at Riyah or Boogs, she got up from her spot before taking a folder and disappearing down the hall.