28

TIME SKIP: 2 MONTHS
Naomi is currently 4 months pregnant

Naomi "Nana" POV:

𐀔

"Naomi Smith" The nurse called out as she came through the door. I grabbed my purse and stood.

"Is he allowed to come back with me?"

"Yes ma'am" She smiled not taking her eyes off me. Camarion stood and we followed behind the nurse. This is only my second appointment and the first one I forgot to tell Camarion about it so I'm happy to have him here.

"Ok so first I'm gonna need you to step on this scale, sir would you mind holding her extra belongings so that weight doesn't effect her body weight"

"Ight"

I handed Camarion my jacket and purse as I stepped onto the scale.

130.2lbs

Damn ya girl getting thick.

"Okay you'll be right in this room here, go ahead get settled and I'll be right in"

Camarion and I walked into the room she instructed us too and he sat down on one of the chairs as I sat on the exam table. " I'm nervous"

"Why you nervous baby?" He questioned setting my belongings on the empty chair next too him. I shrugged not really knowing why Im so nervous.

I just am.

"You gettin thick baby" He licked his bottom lip roaming my body with his eyes making me more nervous than ever.

A soft knock came on the door and the same nurse pokes her head through the doors. "All good too come in?"

"Yes ma'am"

She squirted some hand sanitizer in her hands rubbing it together aggressively making me laugh a bit cause mood.

"How are you doing today?"

----

"Okay so now that we got the first part of the appointment is done I'm going to walk you over to our ultrasound room to get our first ultrasound and possibly the gender of the baby"

"T-the gender?" I stuttered a little shocked we'd find out the gender so soon.

"We might find it today, if not then I'll schedule you to come back in about a month and a half, two months and we'll be able to 100% find the gender then"

"Ok sounds good"

We followed her down the hall into the ultrasound room, I got up on the bed and laid back. A different nurse knocked on the door and introduced us as Bambi. She was a older white lady who's been doing this for 25 years.

"Well now that I've told you my whole life story let's get on with your appointment" She laughed

"This might be a little cold"

She squirted some of the jelly on my stomach and got her little tool and started moving it around on my stomach. Camarion grabbed my hand causing me too look over at him.

"Look at our baby" He gushed pointing at the screen in front of us. I turned to look at the screen and I Damn near shitted my pants looking at the little fetus on the screen.