30.

A Few Weeks Later

Naomi "Nana" POV:

𐀔

It's been a few weeks since I seen Camarion. After our hospital scare I have been ordered to be on bedrest so I've been staying at my moms.

I thought she would be disappointed, upset, mad that I was almost 5 months pregnant and hadn't told her yet but she was ecstatic, she was beyond happy.

"Here you go baby" She set down a tray of all my favorite healthy snacks. I gave her a weird look before reaching for my apples and peanut butter.

"Why you being so nice?"

"Well... I'm taking this time to make things right for what I did all those years ago, no matter what you shouldn't have been put out like that a-and part of me will never forgive myself for doing that, so I guess I'm trying to make things as right as possible while I have you here" She smiled scooting next to me on the bed. I laid my head on her shoulder as we silently watched Outer Banks together

(A/N: That show fye ngl)

"So are you ready to tell me why you're here anyways, did something happened between you and my Boogie boy?"

I laughed hearing his nickname. Damn I miss my man.

Fuck him.

"Yeah just to make a long story short I got confronted by one of his hoes with some screenshots from after I got shot. Literally a day after I got shot ma he fucked her"

"Watch yo mouth but yeah that's bogus, so he cheated on you?"

"Well no-

"Hold up you're mad about something that happened when you weren't dating?"

"Momm it's the principle of shit" I whined already knowing what she was about to go on and say.
I know I know y'all I know I'm wrong.

But a part of me still feels some type of way yk?

I just feel embarrassed about texting him that shit cause I know I look crazy so I don't want to face him. I'm keeping him updated, through Courie.

"And while you've been together he's never cheated on you or made you feel like he was?"

"No"

"Listen girl you not gon come across many lil boys in they 20's who wanna be tied down and living life the right way" She emphasized right making me roll my eyes. I rubbed my belly looking back at my mom.

"Ma-

"I know I said I was gonna make up for it by letting yo ass stay here but that's when I thought he did something too you but you need too tighten the hell up and be with your man who loves and cares about you, how many messages and texts you get from that man?"

I rolled my eyes opening my phone, his contact was on so not disturb. I had at least 50+ texts from him making me feel bad as fuck. I huffed kicking the covers off of me.

"Uh so fuck my food huh?"

"Yeah I'm being like those white kids at the beginning of movies when they gotta run to school, instead I gotta run to get my man back" I giggled slowly scooting my way off the bed and heading to my old bathroom and getting my hygiene routine started.

I got changed into a black jumpsuit, they've been my best friend lately with this bump. I slid into my comfy furry slides as I got started on my hair. I did a lil half up half down look and swooped my edges down.