24

Naomi "Nana" POV:

Naomi "Nana" POV:

Sitting in the Chuck E Cheese I was ready to pull every strand of my hair out of my head.

Kids get on my last fucking nerves, maybe it's not the kids, it's the parents who don't know how to be parents that get on my nerves.

"Ooo I want to play dis TT" Kadence pleaded as we walked up to the little lady bug game you gotta stomp on.

This used to be my game no lie I wanted to push them out the way and jump on it myself.

"Go head baby"

Naveah and Kadence started playing and I looked around as I waited for them to be done. It should never be this packed on a Thursday afternoon.

"scuse me ma" I looked up to see a lightskin dude with dreads and golds stood in front of me, he was ugly ass shit but you can tell he's hyped cause of his attire.

"Hmm?"

"Lemme get yo ten" He smirked licking his crusty ass lips.

"I'm good, but thank you" I smiled and hurried Naveah and Kadence on so they could play another game. "Ugly ass" I muttered too myself as I made sure he was out of view before focusing back on my girls.

-------

Camarion "Boogs" POV:

"Aye you eva give what I said a thought?" Chris questioned making me look at him like I was crazy. It's too late now.

"Man move round wit that" I waved him off sparking up my wood. Sittin in the basement of the trap I been working the last 3 days straight just keeping my mind busy. These demons been eating away at me.

I wanna do better with my life. This street shit ain't it.

Me & Naomi Damn near living together so I wanna make that official asap but I can't have her stressin about when or if a nigga comin home.

She deserve better than that.

"Just hear me out lil bro I know youn think highly of yourself but you got talent man when the last time you picked up a pencil?"

"Chris why you on my dick right na? Damn man" I took a pull and pulled out my phone showing him my recent drawing.