10|~•~The turning Point~•~

Rose's Pov
I woke up this morning expecting Damon to leave me a text so that I could think that last night was just a dream.

"Hey were are you going?" Elen asks

"Don't we have school?" I ask.

"Rose you came home pretty late yesterday and you were freezing I think it would be good if you stayed in and be wrapped in blankets" Jenna says to me concerned.

"But I'm fine but if you say I don't have to change from my PJ then I am not protesting" I say and walk back upstairs to my room.

Elena's Pov
After Rose went upstairs I checked my phone if Stefan didn't call or text yesterday but no luck. 

"And Stefan any update also what was the guy's name that she was best friends with" Jenna asks me.

"No he knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter, they're leaving moving away. Also his name's Damon and he's Stefan's brother" I say to her and I feel the need to slap him.

"Where are they going?" She asks worriedly.

"I stopped asking questions the answers got scary" I answer and close the door behind me.

"Your's leaves mine returns" she adds annoyed. Wait Logan's back.

"Logan"I ask and she sighs.

"Yeah but I didn't let him past the front door" she answers.

"I hope you slammed it in his face?" I ask her.

"A medium slam" She states a little disappointed that she didn't slam it harder.

"You're not even allowed to watch the news now Aunt Jenna" I say to her and she nods.

"Exactly no more Logan Scumfell"  she tells me and drives me to school. I walk through the school with Bonnie when I see Caroline and Matt talking a bit too closely.

"Did I miss something?" I ask her while watching the two laugh together.

"They've been hanging out" she answers casually.

"Kinda weird don't you think?" I ask her.

"She needs some nice opposed to a homicidal vampire Damon. Speaking of Damon is Rose okay?" She asks and I lower my head a bit not knowing how to answer this question.

"Well she came home pretty late last night and she was freezing so I'm guessing she didn't have a car. He left his best friend who does that?" I ask while we both into school. I'm pissed at him for leaving her.

"He's Damon you can never be sure about him anyway any news from Stefan?" she asks me and I put my books in locker.

"He's leaving and thinks it's to protect me, clean break and all that" I tell her and we go to class.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I already begged him not to go if I ask again I'm being selfish. That is what it is" I tell her sincerely. It's true if I beg him one more time it's going to sound really selfish.

"Maybe it's for the best" she states and stop in my tracks.

"What? Why?"

"What kinda of future could you have with him even if he stayed" she says and she's kinda right. Then a banner falls down in front of us and I see it's saying The promise of our Future.

"Did you just?" I ask her if she used her special power.

"No I swear" she says and walk around it. I walk outside of the school and get my goodbyes with my classmate Georgie when I see Stefan sitting on the bench. I stop and just look at him  before walking closer.