History repeating

All of us sit in the room and a bit scared after what happened? When Elena speaks up.

"Okay fun's over Caroline you made your point now give it back" 

"What? I didn't take it" she defends herself. I look at the door and I see figure walking by. No it can't be I'm just delusional.

"What happened?" Care ask us as we both a painted expression on our faces.

"I don't know nothing" we answer. "Jeremy  are you home?" Elena asks as she walks towards the hallway. Suddenly Bonnie starts to scream from the bathroom as we try to unlock the doors but it's no avail.

"Bonnie open the doors. Just open it" we all shout until she stops and walks out like nothing happened.

"Bonnie what happened are you okay?"

"I'm fine" she answers with a monotone voice.

"I can't believe it you were faking it" Caroline says as she walks away.

"Caroline come on"

"No you scared the hell out of me" she says and I nod. She did scare us a lot.

"Bonnie?"

"I'm fine  everything's fine" She answers but I notice another girl in the mirror.

"I can't believe I felt for it" Caroline says and she still angry.

"I must go" Bonnie tells us in the same monotone voice.

"If she's leaving I'm leaving"

"You can't leave us now" Elena says to the both girls.

"No I had enough witchy freaky business" Caroline says and she's ready to go downstairs when Bonnie turn around.

"Thank you for having me. I'll take it from here" she tells us. Take what from here. Wait that's not Bonnie.

"Bonnie where are you going?" Elena asks her desperately.

"Back to where it all began" she says.

"Emily" I shout at her.

"I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed Come with me angel" she tells me and rushes out of the house.

"Angel what? Emily wait" I shout at her and quickly run after her.

"Emily where are you running" I shout at her astry to keep up with the witch. We end up somewhere in the woods and next thing I hear is his voice.

"Hello Emily. You look different" Damon says. How did he get here.

"I won't let you do it" she says.

"We had a deal" He says obviously being pissed at her.

"Things are different now I need to protect my family" She says.

"I protected your family. You owe me."

"I know and I'm sorry. Come angel" she says.

"Why do you keep calling-" I go to ask her but Damon rushes over to her.

"You're about to lot more than that" he says and goes to bit her but she throws him against a tree. Impaling him to one of the branches.

"Damon" I scream out in horror and run to him while he yells.

"Now come angel"

"I'm not going anywhere until he's down and safe" I tell her and go over to him but she pulls me back with something.

"You are a pure. You are not to be bound by this evil" she tells me and I'm like on a magical leash I can't leave. I hear Damon yell a few more times before I decide to tell her who's the boss here.