7|~•~Haunted~•~

(Rose's costume)

Rose's Pov
I wake up and Damon is gone. I change and go downstairs to see him making pancakes.

"Good morning little flower" He says.

"Good morning handsome" I answer to him.

"You want some pancakes?" He asks handing me a plate.

"Yes I love pancakes" I answer and I see he made a vampire so I laugh and eat them.

"A vampire seriously Damon?" I ask him chuckling and he just smirks.

"They're amazing let me guess the italian roots got to you too?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yop but I'm better. Umm by the way come by the boarding house I have a suprise for you" He adds goes home while I finish the pancakes and Elena gets down.

"Hey Lena where are you headed?" I ask while getting the plate to the dishwasher.

"To Stefan and by the way you have whipped cream on your cheek" She answers and tells me with a little smile.

"I'll come with you" I tell her.

"Okay but please don't do it in front of me I still hate him" She tells me and I roll my eyes. We go to the door and I knock.

"Is Stefan here?" She asks. Without a Hi or hello way to go Elena.

"Yep"

"Where is he"

"Well good morning to you too little miss I'm on a mission and miss I can't eat pancakes without having whipped cream on face" he says and smirks and I go to the nearest window to check clean my face.

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done and how did you know Rose had pancakes" Elena asks. Oh no.

"A, how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib B, I know because I made them" He answers and Elena looks at me and I smile innocently.

"If you wanted me dead I'd be dead"

"Yes you would" he says and shoot him a glare but he smiles.

"but I'm not"she says confidently.

"Yet" he answers still smirking. I shoot him a quick glare.

"Where is Stefan?" She asks again.

"He's upstairs singing the rain in spain. Knock yourself out" He steps out still smirking and he takes me somewhere. We get into his car and we drove to the grill. A waiters gets our order. We start to eat when I see the Lockwoods are talking.

"Can you make out what are they saying" I tell to Damon and he turns around.

" They know that we know that they know about me and Stefan. They are freaked out because they think we will come after them" he tells me and it's not good.

"Okay subject change, you want to come with me to the haunted house today as my date?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Of course you'll be an angel and I'll be the devil" He answers and we both laugh and then he drove me to school. I see Bonnie and Caroline so I walk to them.

" I have got you 2 a costume" she says. Bonnie opens it and sees it's a witch and I open mine and see it's an angel. She reads my mind.

"Seriously" she says and Caroline leans against the lockers.

"Can someone appreciate that it's Halloween" she says and leans against the lockers.

"I love Halloween" I tell her and she thanks me.