12|~•~Unpleasantville~•~

Rose's Pov

After our very needed hug he stands up and walks over to my table and picks up a brown box.

"I got you some of the vervain that I still had at the house. You can put it into jewelry,food, drink and as long as it's in you or on you a vampire can't control you" he says and hands be the box.

"So about that new vampire?" I ask him.

"Well until we find him and know what he wants I want you to be careful"

"Elena, Rose I need money" I hear Jeremy yell from downstairs and the both of us chuckle. I get out my room but I see Elena is already down do so I go back.

"Elena handled it" I say and put the box away.

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" He asks and nod and change into my PJ before smuggling onto his chest in my bed and falling asleep. I'm so glad to have a friend like him. I wish we could be more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so pretty thank you it will go with everything. So what's the occasion?" Caroline asks as we walk.

"No occasion it's just a little friend gift" I say as we make our way to the picnic tables outside.

"A little lesbian friend gift" she says.

"Your friendship is important to me"

"Why are you being so mushy?" She asks as we take out our lunch.

"Because you've been avoiding me and I wanted you to know that whatever is going on you can talk to me" I say to her.

"I feel like I'm starting to like Matt. We hung out a couple of times and it was awesome and I feel like we peaked as friend a little. Uhh this is weird" she says." Matt is still not over Elena and we all know it"

"Hey I know that I shouldn't say this but Elena's with Stefan and if you want to be with Matt there's nothing here to stop you" I say to her. After school Elena and I went to the grill to meet up with Bonnie.

"I didn't know you guys were adopted I never saw this coming" she says and Elena eats some of her fries.

"You and me both BonBon" I say to her.

"And it gets weirder when I looked at our birth certificate it lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as our parents none of it makes sense" she says to us and I nod.

"Which is exactly why you should ask Jenna" We both internally groan." First of all Elena your dating a vampire so unless your birth parents are aliens how bad could it be?" Bonnie suggest and she does have point what worse could happen than vampires.

"Anyway I have to go to the store, my outfit is severely lacking accessories" I say and get up and drag my sister with me.

"Okay I'll pay the bill" Bonnie says and we walk away and to our car. Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hello Rose" the voice says.

"Hey who is this?" I ask while trying to get the keys out of my bag.

"You hit me with your car. Is that a new one?"he asks and freeze in my tracks.

"Elena get in the car now" I yell at her in a rush.

"You got away the first time you won't now" he says and I start the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drive to the boarding house and I see that Stefan is in the living room.