The turning Point

"Why am I so oddly emotional?" Logan asks us and we're still traped in this stupid werehouse."All I can think about is my ex girlfriend and how I wanna be with her and bite and stuff"

"Is this a game of 20 question or what?" I ask him he just glares at me.

"Well you probably love her so anything you felt before will be magnified now" Damon tells him in a much calmer voice." You're going to have to learn how to control that"

"What about walking in the sun I'm a morning person. You can walk in sun which by the way is pretty cool the council will never suspect you that's not in the journals" he tells us. Wait journals like the one Jeremy found about town attacks.

"The journals?" Damon asks him.

"Yeah founding families passed it down to their kids" He says and looks at me.

"How can you walk in the sun?" He asks.

"Who turned you?" Damon asks back.

"How do you walk in the sun?" He asks again.

"Who turned you?" Ohh God this will take an eternity.

"You know I've been really nice so far but I will kill you" he threatens.

"Then you'll never know" Damon fires back and steps up and I do too.

"No but maybe I'll kill her" he says and points the gun at me. Damon steps in front of me in a way of protectiveness.

"You didn't answer my question" Damon demands.

"You first" he almost shouts.

"You're on a bit of an impasse aren't you?" Damon says and I hold his hand.

"I've got things to do people to kill this will give me a head a start" he says and shoots him again and he falls to the floor."And this is for not answering my question" he says and shoots me in the leg. I yell and the fall to the floor unconscious.

I wake up a moment later and open my eyes to see Damon putting pressure on my leg. I groan a little while getting up from the hard cold floor. He sees I'm awake and rushees over to me and puts a hand on my back to support it. I see his face changing and biting into his wrist. Logan just shot me I can't fight him on this. I take it and  swallow a few gulps before I see my leg healing. I look at him and see he's still shot.

"I'm so sorry for leaving I thought it would be for the best" he tells me and I see it in his eyes that it was one of the hardest things to do.

"Hey, thank you for saving me" I say and he smiles.

"Sure I wouldn't let you die. Ever" He says but starts to cough and breath rapidly.

"Damon what is it? What's wrong?" I ask him frantically trying to figure it out.

"There.......has to be...one.......near....my hearth" he chokes out and I quickly lay him down on the floor. I take off his ripped shirt and see the wound near the heart. I cringe a little before digging my fingers into his chest and try to get it out as quickly as possible and not cause to much pain in the process but he scream when I remove it from his body.

"I'm sorry" I say and throw the bullet away. He starts to breath normally again. Thank God.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Go Rose" he says but I just shake my head.

"I'm not leaving you" I tell him stubbornly not after he almost died.

"Fine but I can take care of myself you know that right" He says and I nod. He takes us both to boarding house to get cleaned up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~