11|~•~By the light of the moon~•~

Last night was amazing even if me Damon had a little dispute we got over it and managed to turn yesterday into a completely amazing night. I wake up and find myself lying on his chest. I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times to adjust to the light.

A little kiss on my head wakes me up completely and look at my boyfriend who's smiling down at me.

"Well good morning little flower" he tells me and kisses me on the lips.

"Good morning to you too handsome" I reply kissing him back.

"I can do this all day" Damon smiles at me and I'm about to kiss him back when my phone rings but I ignore it and kiss him anyway. " I can't believe I'm saying this but could you pick up the phone it won't stop it's incest buzzing" he tells me and I just hit decline.

"Whatever it is I'm dealing with it later" I say and smile at Damon who just smirks at me. I lay down my head on his bare chest as I listen to his heart it's kinda fast. He's stroking my hair with his hand when my phone starts ringing again. I look at it and see it's Bonnie. I groan and answer it.

"What is it Bonnie I'm busy" I tell her and I swear I heard Damon snicker.

"I trapped Elena inside the house" she explains and I choke on air.

"What why?" I asked her not very surprised but I have to keep my cool. I told her if she sees the moonstone she should take it once Bonnie and Jeremy aren't home. Should have listened to me Lena.

"She tried to take the moonstone can you come over to babysit?" She asks and I look at Damon who shakes his head.

"Give about an hour or 2 I'm kinda in the middle of something" I say and wink at my boyfriend.

"Ambrosia Gilbert tell me you-" Bonnie starts to say but I quickly cut her off.

"Bye Bonnie see you later" I say and hang up. "Wipe that smirk off your face" I say and throw a pillow at him. I look at his handsome face and he brings his lips to mine.

After we were done, sadly I couldn't stay in bed all day, Damon drove me to my house. When I walked into the house I saw a very pissed Elena.

"I told you to take it after they're gone" I say to her and she sighs.

"Yeah but she put it in her bag so if I did she would have walked away with it" she tells me.

"Yeah well we didn't count on that" I mumble and Elena nods. Then the door opens and Damon walks in. Wait I thought he was spending the day with Stefan.

"You should really lock your door. Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." Jokes Damon coming into the living room.

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena asks disbelievingly.

"Yes Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life" He response sarcastically.

"What does Stefan say about this?" She asks the vampire suspiciously.

"We had a good laugh" he answers sarcastically.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" I ask him and sit down next to Elena. Ohh yeah plot twist the guy's still alive somehow. He sits down next to me on the couch, putting his arm behind my head.

"Yeah, that...I didn't tell him" Damon says and smirks.

"Why not?" I ask the older Salvatore boy who just shrugs.

"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said." He answers simply. Jeremy enters the room and sits down with us.

"Where is Bonnie?" He asks my little brother.