2|~•~The night of the comet~•~

I was at home when I saw the crow landing on the door frame. I opened it and it flew on my bed. I chuckled a bit.

"You know you're going to need a name if you gonna follow me" I tell to the bird as I think of something.

"I think Damien would suit you just the right way what do you think" I pet the crow and then it flies away.

I exit my room and hear that Elena is talking with Jenna.

"Where's Jeremy?" Elena asks.

"Do you really have to ask?" I ask her and she looks at so I put up my hands in surrender.

"He left early something about going to the woodshop to finish a bird house" Jenna says and Elena looks at her confused and I laugh little."There is no woodshop is there" she asks and we both dhake out heads. We walk to history and Tanner's going on on about something but I don't really pay attention. I see Elena eyeing the new guy.

"Are we bothering you Mr.Salvatore?, Ms.Gilbert?" Tanner asks proud of himself that he caught 2 teenegers not paying any attention. I walk to the next class with Bonnie and Caroline I'm confused are you physics or clairvoyant?" Caroline asks.

"Technically grams says I'm a witch, my ancestors were like these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all but she was looped on the liquor, so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family yes, Witches? I don't think so." She finishes.

"Yeah,well feel free to conjure up the name and number of the guy from last night?" Caroline says.

"I didn't see him you did" Bonnie exclaims.

"You sure the guy wasn't just a poster and you and vodka equals" I let them finish the sentance.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks and I nod positively.

"I don't know,I was drunk" She exclaims and all of us laugh a little.

"Hey Stefan who are eyeing?" I ask Stefan as I see him staring at something just like that.

"Nothing I was just thinking" He says and tenses up when he sees a black crow flying towards. Must be Damien.

"Yeah you met my crow here" I tell him and he looks at me.

"What?" He asks confused.

"This crow it was sitting in the cemetery watching Elena and then on my window so it's officially my crow. Named him Damien. Don't know why do you want to pet it? I love animals all of them" I tell him and he reaches to pet the crow. Looks like he doesn't like crows.

"I have to go but it was nice seeing you Rosie" he tells me before wandering off and I go to find Elena and Bonnie.

"So I was talking to my grams and she said the comet was a sign of impending doom. Last time it passed over Mystic falls it was a lots of deaths so much blood and carnage that it created a bed of paranormal activity" Bonnie says as we sit at the grill.

"Yeah and then you purred your grams another shot and she told you about the aliens" Caroline says and I slightly laugh which cause me to get elbowed by Lena.

"So then what?" Caroline asked.

"So then Nothing" Elena answers.

"So you and Stefan talked all night. There was no sloppy kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asks and if Lena says there was that either means it was way awkward or there really was nothing.

"Nope didn't go there" she answers looking at the magazine.

"Not even a hand shake. I mean Elena we are your friends you're supposed to share the smut" Caroline say and I start laughing.