14| ~•Crying Wolf•~

Elena's cell phone goes off, waking us up. Caroline promptly pushes Elena out of bed.

"Go away!" Caroline groans still half asleep.

"Unf" Elena says as Caroline keeps pushing her off.
Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at Caroline, angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser.

"Hello?"Answering the phone Elena says
Caroline, Bonnie and I look over at Elena from Caroline's bed,  incredibly annoyed with being awaken.

"Elena!" I say to her and she drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation.

After we all properly woke up we went to the grill. Bonnie, Caroline and I are sitting at a table

"Okay. So tell me about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up" She asks the witch.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to" Bonnie taking a sip out of her drink.

"No, we don't" Caroline agrees. And I huff out which cause the both gurls to look at me. "What?" Care asks.

"It's just he's been acting really weird around me. When we made the deal he kept starring at me" I say to them being totally confused in the situation.

"So what you're pretty" Caroline compliments me and I smile.

"Thanks Care but not that kind of starring. It's like when you meet someone and their face is really familiar but you can't for god sake remember who they're are kind of starring"  I tell them and run my hands through my hair that was casually laying on my shoulders.

"Well then maybe he did see you. Come on the guy's been around a thousand years and you're a doppelgänger. If he knew Laura than seeing your face would be weird for him" Bonnie tells me and I nod. Maybe there's nothing hidden behind it just the fact that I'm a doppelgänger so he must have seen my face somewhere.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows" Bonnie tells us and we look at her confused. Seriously.

"And he's not gonna tell you anything" Caroline remarks and I hmm in agreement.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice" Caroline looks past Bonnie and I spot Matt.

"What?" Bonnie asks and turns around and sees that Caroline is looking at Matt. Caroline gives him a small wave and a smile, but Matt's face remains stony and he walks away without any acknowledgement towards her. Bonnie looks back at Caroline.

"What was that about?" I ask her pointing between the two of them.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know" Caroline says and shrugs it off.

Then my phone rings and I see it's Damon. I groan he's been calling me all morning and I've been dodging him all morning he keeps asking me if I'm alright. I am physically. Mentally not so much.

I'm frickin angel/gaurdian whatever the hell that means and I healed quickly plus after last night I think I have what others would call PTSD. I tried not to think of it to much. Damon says to keep bandage today and  too in case it didn't heal as fast as the other injuries we're kinda still figuring that one out.

"For the 100 time I'm fine" I say to the phone and I practically hear him smirking.

"Yeah miss dodging me all morning but that's not what why I called Elijah's still in town and he has Carol wrapped around his little finger be careful I have to go bye" Damon tells me quickly and hangs up. That was not weird at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since nothing new in the grill I decided to check out if Damon's at the boarding house. I drive in the car Jen a landed me and singing.