Bad moon rising

I continue to look through the stuff but nothing. Nothing that we haven't already knew.

"You know bummer that you don't like me anymore I could tell you what I know" Damon says coming close to me.

"No who's manipalating who?" I question him.

"Hey guys check this out" Ric says as he's reading through one of the books.

"There's no records about werewolfs in Mystic falls but there are some lesser known. From the Scandinavian skin walkers to the martial durets. Then Vanessa points to a picture.

"The curse of the sun and the moon" she says.

"It's native American" Ric states.

"Aztec. It explains the trace of werewolf curse across Virginia. Short story. 600 years ago the Aztecs were plagued by the vampires, they terrorized the country side. Made farming and hunting impossible, until an Aztec shaman cursed them. Making the vampires slaves to the sun and werewolf servants of the moon.As a results vampires could only come out at night and werewolfs could only turn on a full moon. Under the full moon, whoever is unlucky enough to fall under the course of werewolfs is turned into a wolf" Vanessa explains.

"Can they control the transformation?" Damon asks.

"If it were a choice it wouldn't be called a curse. Werewolfs can harm humans but their instinct and centuries of rivalry has made them hunt their prey of choice. Vampires." She continues.

"If werewolfs would be hunting vampires I would know about it"Damon says leaning against the table.

"Not if there aren't many werewolfs left alive. A hundred years ago vampires hunted them down almost to extinction"

"Why would they do that?" I ask her. It makes no sense.

"To protect themselves and legend has it a werewolf bite is fatal to vampires" She says. Ohhhh That is not good.

We search through the stuff and I find a picture of Kathrine and Laura. I look up at Vanessa.

"Have you done any research on doppelgängers?" I ask her and she looks up.

"Well that word means a different things in different cultures but a doppelgängers is a living breathing double of oneself" She says.

"Did Isobel have anything that explains the link between us and the twins?" I ask her.

"That's all she had on Kathrine unfortunately" she says to me. I go the shelf where I previously saw when we entered. Gaurdians. I get it out.

"You said that people referred to Laura as a gaurdian angel could it have something to do with this book?" I ask her holding up the book.

"Well it could be I haven't exactly read a lot of things about angels and all that but feel free to look through it" she says and I carefully open it but it's blank. What? I flip through the pages and all of them are completely blank.

"They're blank. Every single page is blank" I say and she looks at me before standing up and walking over to me. We flip the book on the back and I tracer my fingers across the leather bounding.

"Maybe it's protected. A lot of people wrote with invisible ink back then mainly to protect precious secrets or to hide something" she tells me. Well one more mystery to add. "But I can tell you one more thing doppelgängers usually torment the people they look like. Trying to undo their lives" She says. Although I haven't met Laura but based on how accurately Kathrine looked my twin sister, I'd say it won't have a good end.

"More things we already knew. I just don't know why do we look exactly alike?" I ask more myself then the others.

"Head scraetcher isn't it" Damon retorts and I take a deep breath. He's getting on my nerves.

"Do you know something or are you just yourself?" I ask him with a tone.

"Well if I knew something I wouldn't tell you, with that attitude" He points out. I don't have an attitude. Right?

"That's good Damon and coming from someone who wants to be my friend again. Well friends don't manipulate friends" I tell him. I go out and try to open the car but it doesn't want to get open. Damn it. Then Damon come is and open it for me.

"Allow me" he says politely and I go to step inside but he blocks my way. "You're not gonna be able to hate me forever" he says.

"Can we just go" I say but he puts one of the books of the backseat and hands me the other.

"You didn't dig deep enough" he says and look at it.

"Petrova I saw this on the shelf" I say to him.

"The twins originally came from Europe. Petrova was their real name. Katerina a Laurita Petrova to be exact" he tells me.

"How did you know that?"

"Back then I saw it carved on an old heirloom. Man snoop too you know" he smirks snd tells me.

"Let me know what you find. Im curious myself" he says and go to step inside the car but he stops me" You have every right to hate me and I understand but it would suck to know that what we had before is lost forever so have I lost you forever?" He asks but I can't answer that. I'm having a mental fight with myself about it.

"Thank you for the book Damon" I say to him and we drove away in silence.

"Road trips work good for us" he says as we reach the front door.

"This doesn't mean things are back as they use to be" I say to him while digging out my keys.

"Come on Ambi you know I chipped a little off of your wall of hatred" He tells me.

"I need to know the truth when you broke Jeremy's neck did you know that he was wearing the ring?" I ask him needing to know the truth behind his actions the other day. He thinks for a moment before answering.

"No no I didn't Kathrine got into my head that day and I got really lucky with the ring. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't wearing it. Rosie I'm sorry" he say to me sincerely.

"Thank you for being honest with me" I say to him. " And the answer to your question is Yes you have lost me forever" I say to him but do I really mean it?

"But you already knew that. You used me today" he says and sigh.

"You had information that I needed to know about Kathrine and Laura" I say to him.

"I thought friends don't manipulate friends" he says to me and guilt flashes over me. He then walks away and go inside and lean against the door as a few tears drop down my face. I see Elena coming down the stairs and she sees me.

"Are you okay what happened?" She asks me but I just shake my head and bring me knees to my face.

"I lied to a friend" I admit to her and feel her hands brushing my shoulders.

A/N
Hey guys so second part is here and we're soon going to find out more about Rose and what she is and her powers so stay tuned.

Also I loved the ending did you?

What are you plans for Christmas?

~Danie~