21|~•~The last day~•~

After Damon helped me to calm down from my breakdown we join the others downstairs. Hearing their conversation about Klaus and the sacrifice.

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse"Elijha reminds us.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus" Stefan says and Elijha nods adding.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid"

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie"Damon speaks up.

"Damon..."Stefan starts but I cut him off saying.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying" I look into his eyes.

"I'll write her a great eulogy"He says sarcastically and slap him shoulder lightly.

"Can you not joke for 5 minutes"I scold the older Salvatore brother who glares at me.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks crossing his arms around his chest eyeing Elijha.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know"Elijha begins to tells the process.

"The moonstone"

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each" Elijha explains. Well it's easy so far nothing to go wrong right.

"And where do me and Elena fit into it?" I ask him curiously wanting to know when my sister is gonna be killed.

"The final part of the ritual"He says takes a wooden box from the shelf.

"Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death.Elijha tells us and I see Elena gasp a little. . Stefan takes Elena's hand. She looks at him. Elijha opens the box and takes a jar from it.

"And what about me?"I ask him a little scared. He sighs before answering.

"To break the course he has to stab the guardian in the heart"Elijha explains and I look at Damon who looks down at me worriedly. "But they say that gaurdian can't be killed by a supernatural creatures. There's a chance you will survive it"He continues but how big is that chance.

"And that's where you come in"Elena says to Elijha who nods.

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation" Elijha explains. Coming back from the dead? Is that even possible? Apart from the Gilbert rings but those are objects.

"So I'll be dead?"

"And then you won't"Elijha simply answers.

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" He asks madly. "And what about Rose do you have anything that ensure that she will be come back?"he asks him again but Elijah shakes his head.

"You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"He proposes.

"Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work"Elijha tells him calmly.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena? Or am I just supposed to trust some 1000 year old saying that Rose won't die" Damon says getting angrier by the second.

"Then I guess I'll just be dead" I tells him and he looks at me in disbelief before looking towards his brother who shrugs. Damon looks at Elijah and leaves the room.