Chapter 21

Hanjung scowled. "It's been a while since we last met, Sejoon"

Sejoon chuckled, flicking his wand carelessly. "I say, you have changed a bit Hanjung, the only thing that's hasn't change that you're still stupid as ever" He said pointing his wand at the 4 spirits, Jin and Namjoon who's eyes changed back to normal.

Jin shook his head. "What the— Uncle Sejoon? Aunt Minji?"

Hanjung stared in disbelief. "How did you—"

"You think I gave up on using magic when I entered the modern world? Guess what? I've been stronger Hanjung, stronger than you expected" Sejoon smirked as he pointed his wand at Hanjung.

"Abora, Ashra!" He shouted as a bright struck of light zapped at Hanjung.

It was so bright that everyone had to shield their eyes.

It all happened in a snap.

Hanjung fell on the ground.

His body became weak.

Until he turned to into ash and faded away.

A sudden magic spreaded throughout the whole palace.

The hybrids were broke out of the trance.

The SEVENTEEN boys got their magic back.

TXT and Blackpink had now turned to normal.

Shine's wings finally became white again.

And all the people that was killed was brought back alive.

Once the bright light died down, everyone in the room squinted their eyes open and cheered when they noticed Hanjung was gone.

TXT, Blackpink, SEVENTEEN and the hybrids entered the throne and everyone hugged in victory.

The cheers died down slowly, and so did Jin's signature laugh.

He glanced around the place and frowned.

"Jiminie?" He whispered.

He walked around the room until he found a piece of paper by the window.

Lifting it up to his eye level, he read it.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯

❤ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯

Jin widen his eyes.

"JIMIN?!"

Everyone quieted down.

"Jin-ah, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Jimin, h-he ran away"

"What?!" The Park couple gasped as Sejoon snatched the paper out of Jin's grip and read it.

Why did he say such a thing? As if he was the villain here? He was totally the complete opposite!

"We'll find him, don't worry"

🗡️

A young man was watching from afar, spotting Jin looking worried by the window.

He turned around and walked away.

He was wearing a black hoodie and gray sweatpants with a pair of red Converse shoes.

"I'm sorry" He muttered before he summoned a portal.

He glanced at the palace one last time before breaking his wand and entering the portal as soon as it closed.

Jimin was never seen after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:( Finale coming next