Chapter 20

SEVENTEEN was thrown into the dungeon as they tried to escape in the hybrids' grip.

Tried

"N-No! L-Let us go! Please!" Jeonghan begged. But it was pretty useless to since the hybrids only threw them inside the dark room.

Hearing the lock of the door, Seungcheol banged on the door, but it was useless since Jin had taken his super strength. He also had taken Joshua's bow and arrow, Minghao's nunchunks, and the other's special power that can easily escape them from the dungeon.

Meanwhile back with Jimin, he was already giving up as he kneeled in front of the throne.

"You decided to give up now huh Jimin-ah?"

Jimin gulped. He could've done something. But heck, he couldn't hold his wand with confidence anymore. "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes My Lord" No, Jimin wasn't in the spell yet.

Hanjung smirked. "You know, I was just about to prepare my funeral. Usually stories like this end with the main character saving the kingdom" He shrugged. "But guess it was the complete opposite"

Jimin sighed. He didn't want this. He really didn't, but he just felt so useless. He let everyone down.

Jin snickered, leaning his head on Namjoon's chest.

Taehyung giggled evilly. Running over to Jimin and squishing him.

"Aww, cheer up best friend! You'll be one of us now! Wouldn't that be fun?!"

Jimin smiled a lightly. "I guess so"

Wait, what is he doing that? He let everyone down. He should feel guilty for it.

"Well, can't really trust you yet since your still in your normal state of mind" Hanjung said as Taehyung walked back to his spot.

Hanjung lifted his black wand, ready to cast a spell and make Jimin one of his minions, when a totally unexpected happened.

The doors opened.

No one had planned this.

No one had knew this.

No one expected them to show up.

Not a single soul.

Jimin widen his eyes in shock.

Hanjung widen in disbelief.

The Jin, Namjoon and the 4 spirits in the room dropped their jaws.

"M-Mom? D-Dad?"

Sejoon, known as Jimin's father, twirled his wand. "Jiminie, I did not expect you to give up this easily"

Jimin's mother, Minji, sighed. "But, the past is in the past. I guess we made Hanjung wait longer than expected"

Hanjung scowled.

This isn't going to end well.

Or will it?