Chapter 11

"Yeonjun?"

"H-Hyung?"

"Why and how are you here?" Namjoon asked, not believing he is still alive after 2 years. They thought he was dead with the others when the explosion happened since they never found their bodies after the event.

"Hyung, it's a long story but I came here to find you" He said as he stood up, his horns now seen.

"Wait, how do you know we were coming here?" Yoongi asked with a confused look.

"Let's rest for the night hyungs. I promise I'll explain everything"

Namjoon hesitantly nodded.

So they settled in near a lake as they set up the tents.

Yeonjun was playing with the small bag he had as he waited.

After setting up, Namjoon and the others sat around the bonfire Hoseok created. (Hoseok had fire power because fire is also part of nature)

"So mind telling us?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok's head was placed at his lap and Jimin unconsciously leaned against Yoongi's shoulder. Not that Yoongi minded.

Yeonjun looks down. "2 years ago, after the explosion we went to Hanjung's castle and pretended to had memory loss so that we can join his clan. Days after, Blackpink Noonas followed. We have the highest room at his castle so we have the whole view from here to Seoul Kingdom"

"And what is the reason you are here hyung?" Heeseung asked.

"Jin hyung..........He—" His voice cracked as he tears well up in his eyes.

"No........Yeonjun, you must be joking" Namjoon said in disbelief.

Yeonjun nodded. "I'm sorry hyung" He sobbed. "He's on his side"

Namjoon pulled his hair in frustration.

Jimin whispered at Yoongi. "What's happening hyung?"

"I'll tell you later, love" Yoongi unconsciously let the pet name slip out of his mouth as Jimin blushed but nodded.

"I-I'm sorry hyung. We were too late. We didn't even know he was kidnapped in the first place" Yeonjun sobbed.

Heeseung quickly sat next to him and comforted him, rubbing his shoulders to calm him down a bit.

Namjoon sighed. "Sorry, I overreacted"

Hoseok glanced at Yeonjun. "So any reasons you are here?"

Yeonjun sniffled. "Hanjung is sending Seokjin to you guys and lead you to their trap. We had to do something before it's all too late"

There was an eerie silence after Yeonjun said that, only the sound of the wood burning was heard.

"W-What now?" Jungkook stammered as he lays his head on Taehyung's chest.

"We're going to lead him to our trap" Namjoon declared. "We can't fight him with fists since dark magic is the strongest magic there is. So we need to defeat him by magic too"

"What's the plan?" Shine asked.

"If I could make the potion by tonight, surely we could defeat Jin once he gets here"

"I already taught Jimin some spells, so hopefully it will be worth it later on"

Jimin nodded. While taking breaks during the journey, Namjoon gave him a wand and taught him the basic spells. Shockingly, he was a fast-learner.

"Okay, so I'll take the smallest tent. Hybrids—" He glances at the hybrids. "You could use the big green tent, I'm sure it could fit at least 7 of you"