Chapter 12

Surprisingly, Yoongi woke up early this time. Actually, he was going to wake up late at the morning, but something in his gut was telling him something was wrong and he couldn't just push the feeling away.

Opening his eyes, he saw Jimin and Hoseok snuggling. It was a cute sight, really.

Last night's talk was really something.

"Hyungs?" Jimin squeaked out as he was being cuddled by the two spirit guardians. After explaining what happened with Yeonjun, they were all lying down on their sleeping bags. Jimin originally wanted to give Yoongi and Hoseok some alone time, but surprisingly both if them insisted him to sleep in the middle.

So now, here they are sitting beside each other, Jimin in the middle.

"Yes?" Both of them answered.

"One question"

"What is it Minnie?" Hoseok asked.

"Why are you so affectionate towards me?" He asked.

To his surprise, neither of the two gave a negative reaction.

"Remember when Namjoon said Jin hyung thought that we should add another person in our relationship to complete our love puzzle?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Well" Hoseok paused, caressing Jimin's cheek. "I think I like you, Jimin" He confessed, catching Jimin off guard.

Yoongi then replaces Hoseok's hand to make Jimin face him. "Jimin, despite only meeting you yesterday, my heart tugs its way too you" He pauses, locking eye contact with him. "Jiminie, I also like you"

Jimin stared at them with disbelief, not a bad kind. "Hyungs, are you sure of what you're saying, we literally met like 30 hours ago, maybe you're jus-"

He was cut off when a soft pair of lips was connected to his.

The sudden feeling of butterflies inside his stomach fluttering came in again as Hoseok holds by Jimin's neck to push him deeper.

At this moment, Jimin had forgotten everything and the only thing he could decipher was that Hoseok was kissing him.

They broke the kiss to gasp for air. Well Hoseok did. As Jimin took a gasp of air, he was connected again into another pair of lips and this time, he realized it was Yoongi's.

Yoongi's lips were equally as soft as Hoseok's were. Jimin was on cloud nine.

There kiss took a minute, before they gasped for air.

Yoongi stares at Jimin with kitten-like eyes.

"Jimin"

"Yes?"

Hoseok hugs him from the waist.

"Will you be our boyfriend?" They both asked at the same time.

Jimin thought hard. Was he willing to spend the rest of his life with them? I mean, he did love Yoongi's kisses. He craved for Hoseok's cuddles. Sure he knew he was gay, but never did he expect to have two.

Was this really his destiny?

In the end, no matter what problems come, they'll sure work it out.

Jimin took a deep breath before smiling. "Yes"

And that night, the two spirit guardians felt complete.

They now realized, they were complete.

Yoongi's thoughts was cut off when he heard a loud yell.