Chapter 19

"Park Jimin"

"Lalisa Manoban. It's been a while"

Lisa tsked, her green eyes glowing. "Same to you, b*tch"

"Feisty" Jimin chuckled, before his expression dropped into a serious as he pointed out his wand. "Where's Hanjung?"

Jisoo laughed, leaning over Lisa's shoulder. "Do you have an appointment or something? We just don't escort you to Our Lord that easily you know"

Jimin clicked his tongue. "Fine then" He turned to Yeonjun. "Yeonjunnie, can you please escort me to Hanjung??" He asked (fakely) politely.

Yeonjun crossed his arms. "And why would I?"

"Yeonjun is the most loyal one to Our Lord. He'll never take you there" Soobin said in English.

The trio laughed behind Jimin, making the 9 confused.

Joshua stifled his laugh. "I'm sorry.. But I think it's pronounced as 'loyal', not 'leyal'" They bursted again into laughter.

Beomgyu glared at them as he was suddenly choking Seungcheol.

"Super speed? Pft, Seungcheol hyung's superpower is way better than that" Minghao said casually as if he was not in danger at the moment.

Seungcheol smirked, before kicking Beomgyu by the stomach, sending him flying to a wall.

"Super strength" Minghao fistbumped with Seungcheol.

Rosé appeared from behind Jennie and shot an arrow.

But Joshua's reflexes was much faster as he fire his arrow, colliding it with Rosé's arrow.

Minghao spun his nunchuks. "Go take Hanjung down hyung, call the others for back up. I have a feeling we can't take this down ourselves"

Jimin nodded as he ran whilst the 9 was distracted.

While running along the hallway, he summoned a bubble that can call the rest of the SEVENTEEN.

"Boys! I need back up. I think Minghao, Joshua and Seungcheol can't distract them any longer" He said.

Jeonghan nodded. "I'm sending the rest except for Chan. Kai went down a little while ago and I guess he's finding his friends"

Jimin nodded as the bubble popped.

He ran and ran. And who know how long he ran. He just knew the next thing he was in what somewhat seemed like a throne room.

"Jimin. Park Jimin"

Jimin looked up and saw his enemy.

"Hanjung" He growled.

"Now now" Hanjung chuckled. "There's no reason to hate me Jimin-ah"

Jimin snorted. "I'm sorry? No reason to hate you? You made the kingdom into a huge dumpster, you turned my friends against me. I had to put Shine in a spell for goodness sake!"

"That's not my responsibility is it?" Hanjung sassed.

Jimin gripped tighter on his wand and clenching his teeth. He wasn't happy one bit.

"Blamahika!" A ball of magic waa fired towards Hanjung but he already had a magic shield in hand.

Jimin scowled. "Gravitiya zerorika!" He blasted another ball of magic but Hanjung had easily dodge it.

Jimin teleported himself but when he appeared in a unexpected part of the room, Hanjung was there too.

Hanjung chuckled, teleporting back to his throne. "You're so naive Jimin. You're just like your Dad"

"What do you mean?" Jimin grip only tighten.

"Can't you remember where Heeseung was currently at before you were sent back to your modern world?"

Jimin widen his eyes in realization, the harsh grip on his wand now loosen.

Heeseung and Shine were captured the day they found Yeonjun.

And Heeseung was there in the modern world.

He was a spy.

Hanjung knew this.

He was expecting him.

His moves were already known.

Jimin dropped his wand.

Heeseung knew his plan.

He was really too naive.

He should've knew this.

He sank on his knees. Watching as Hanjung smirked in victory.

The door opened behind him as he saw SEVENTEEN (All the boys, including Jeonghan and Chan who was left with ARMY) being handcuffed by the 7 hybrids (now with Heeseung who had sharp green orbs) along with TXT, Blackpink and Shine. Lastly, was the 4 spirits.

"Look boys, your Jiminie finally decided to give up" Hanjung said to the SEVENTEEN boys.

"H-Hyung??" Seungkwan stammered.

Jimin looked blankly at the floor. The sounds around him was already blocked out. He couldn't face them ever again. He failed. Again.

And he was out of options.