Chapter 15

/Jimin's POV/

I jolted awake from my bed.

Wait— bed??

I stared down and saw my old soft bed with baby blue bedsheets.

I furrow my eyebrows. "It wasn't real?" I asked to myself. "But, it felt so real" I murmured.

My bedroom door opened and my mom came in. "Hey sweetie. Glad you're finally awake"

"Morning Mom" I yawned, but stopped mid-way. "Wait, what do you mean?"

Mom sighed. "You can't remember dear? You got into a car crash when you were about to come back home after dropping Heesung to his apartment. You were unconscious for almost a month"

I furrow my eyebrows. Something doesn't feel right. "A-Are you sure Mom? Nothing happened.......magical or something?"

My mom chuckled. "You must had been dreaming while you were unconscious dear. Now, get ready, breakfast is ready and I expect you to see you down in 20 minutes" She pecked my cheek before leaving my room.

As the room fell into dead silence, the sudden memories came flashing through my mind.

Why did it felt so real??

There's only one way to figure this out.

🗡️

I entered the cafe as my fellow managers greeted me.

"Hey Jimin, I heard you got into an accident last month" Kai said concerned.

I chuckled. "Well, guess I'm all better now. Is Jin hyung here?" I asked.

Jeonghan shook his head. "An emergency happened with his family, he had to go back to Gwacheon, I don't know how long he'll be gone though"

I nodded. "What about Heeseung?"

Just as I mentioned his name, the said boy appeared from the kitchen.

"Hyung! Finally you're awake" He hugged him.

I rubbed his back. "I'm okay Heeseung don't worry" I smiled as I entered the back to change into my work uniform.

Well, guess it was all a dream after all.

No magic, no hybrids.

Although........... I kinda missed Yoongi and Hoseok, even though they aren't real.

/Author's POV/

Once the doors from the back closed, the managers and Heeseung huddled up.

"No one will tell him what exactly happened, got it? Mr. and Mrs. Park's orders" Kai said to the rest.

"But, doesn't he at least deserve to know?" Joshua said.

"Unless he demands to go back. We can't take the risk hyung" Heeseung said.

They all looked at each other before going back to work.

🗡️

2 years flew by in a second.

After the 'accident', Jimin was sent back to his home with his parents.

Jimin had recovered and almost had forgotten his 'dream'.

Almost

He couldn't quite accept the fact that it was all the dream.

The hybrids, Namjoon the Wizard, Shine the Angel, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung, the guardian spirits. And Yeonjun, the reindeer hybrid.