Chapter 10

"My Lord, you called me?" The new warrior bowed at the wizard.

Hanjung, the evil wizard smirked as he walked closer towards him.

"Ahh, yes, I have a very special task for you Seokjin"

Jin nodded. "What is it My Lord?"

"Say, how good are you at acting?" Hanjung asked while smirking.

"100% good My Lord" Jin smirked back, knowing the plan.

"You know what to do"

"Yes My Lord" Jin bowed to him before leaving the room.

Hanjung smirked at himself. "I will win this war this time and I'll make sure of it"

Not knowing Soobin and Jisoo had heard the entire conversation.

"This isn't good" He muttered before they were running up to their headquarters.

He opened the door and saw the same situation when he left a few minutes ago.

"Guys, we have to warn them! We have a MAJOR problem" Soobin panted.

"What is it hyung?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Taehyun joined in.

"Jin hyung.......Hanjung sent him on a mission. He'll pretend to be a victim to the others and he'll lead him right to their trap!"

Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. "That wasn't what I heard"

"Noona. I have big ears, I can easily hear their thoughts"

"Ahh"

"So what should we do?" Jennie asked.

"We need one of us to go there and tell them before it's too late" Rosé said.

"Yeah, but who?" Lisa asked.

Yeonjun hiccuped and sniffled before looking up. "I'll go"

Jisoo shook her head. "No, you're staying here Yeonjun"

"I'll be okay. I won't go suspicious either. Just tell Hanjung I'm on my heat. It's reasonable. Plus, we can't let Lisa do it. Her heat was a week ago, it would be suspicious to Hanjung"

The others looked at each other.

"It's worth a shot" Rose said.

"But are you sure you can do Yeonjun? You just had a mental breakdown like 5 minutes ago" Jennie asked concerned.

Yeonjun gave a small smile. "I'll be okay Noona. I'll leave tonight"

The girls looked at the rest of TXT boys who hesitantly nodded their heads.

🗡️

It was now 8:32 pm and Yeonjun was carrying a small backpack filled with stuff that will come in handy later on.

He thanked that his horns weren't that big for now, or else it'll slow down his journey towards the woods.

"Take care hyung" The gear-winged angel reached him for a hug.

Yeonjun chuckled at HeuningKai's childish behavior. "Don't worry Kai, I won't take that long. I'll be here tommorow afternoon"

The underground creature walked over. "Say hi for the owls and bats for me" He chuckled.

Yeonjun pouted. "As long as they don't get tangled up in my horns, will do Beomgyu"

The 9 of them shared hugs and goodbyes as the castle's siren turned off indicating dinner time.