Chapter 1

/Jimin's POV/

Deciding to leave for work was a bad idea. But I need to save Jin hyung. Who knows what had happened to him.

I decided to finish my last shift before leaving.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Heeseung, my assistant scared me half to death.

"Heeseung! What the heck was that for?!" I yelled as I couldn't calm my nerves.

"Sorry hyung" He said as he showed his puppy eyes.

There's no way I could deny cute things like these.

"Fine, I forgive you" I smiled as my nerves started to calm down.

"Yey!" He squealed like a child as he reached out for a hug. "But are you really gonna leave?"

"Don't worry bro, it's only for a couple of days"

"Can't I come?"

"Well you can but—"

"Please! Please hyung! Take me with you!" He begged as he was on his knees.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, but you need to tell the other managers that you're leaving with me"

"Okay!" He stood up and ran to the office.

'Aish this kid'

Then I felt something unusual. The wind blew harder for a second that sent shivers down my spine.

/Jin's POV/

I hate the dark.

I have been stuck here for 3 weeks I think, and still no sign of help.

Then a blast of light filled the room. It lasted a few seconds before the light room turned back to the dark one.

"Oppa?" A girl voice called from the dark room.

"Shine! Thank goodness you're here!" I said in relief. "Did you find any help?"

"Nope. I couldn't find the king. The maidens had told me they have an important meeting. Along with the 4 spirits and wizard Joon oppa" She explained.

"How long will they come back?"

"No one knows"

"Then there is only 1 thing left to do"

"What?"

"Jimin"

"What?!" She yelled.

"He's our only hope left. Who knows how long they will come back."

"We can try the guards. Sunghoon, Jay and Jake can help us" She suggested.

"The boys have a duty to serve"

"But—"

"Shine, you have done your duty to me. I have succeeded in my dreams. Now, you need to help Jimin as well" I said, a tear rolling down my face.

"But Oppa, I can't leave you" She said. I can see her crying now.

"You have done your duty with me. Now it is time to do the same to him" I smiled, trying to hold back my tears.

"But—"

"That is an order"

"Then your wish is my command, your majesty" she bowed.

Then we heard the doors banging loudly.

"Shine, go. Before they find you" I said.

"Take care oppa" She smiled as the brightness shine over her.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head sideways, trying to avoid being blind. The light wore off just in time the guards entered the dark room.

'Damn, please hurry Shine'

/Jimin's POV/

The other managers agreed on Heeseung leaving with me.

'What is this kid up to?'

"Don't worry Jimin, we can handle this"

"Thanks Kai"

"Anytime"

We headed out as the sun started to set. We walked towards my apartment.

'Heeseung said he wants to stay over so how can I deny anyways?'

As I entered my apartment, the scent of fresh roses came to me.

'Ah how would I miss this scent'

"Wow, this place smells like roses. Have you been doing laundry or something?" Heeseung asked from behind which causing me to smack him.

"Ow that hurts" He whined.

"Sorry. Thanks for the compliment though"

"Well your welcome" he said as his whine turned to a smile.

🗡️ Time Skip 🗡️

I sat on the couch, planning my first move on finding Jin hyung. Until Heeseung sat right beside me.

"Hey, you should be sleeping"

"I can't hyung" He whined.

"Ok"

"Watcha doing?"

"Planning my first move"

"I see"

After a few thinking moments, I suddenly stopped when I felt the wind blowing fast.

At first I was confused, Heeseung had the same expression as well.

The wind blew harder and a small tornado appeared.

Then light shone in the room. I closed my eyes before I was blinded by it.

A few seconds passed as the light finally died down.

I turned my gaze to my front and the next thing I knew I fainted........