Chapter 14

"Pst! Guys!"

The rest of TXT and Blackpink snapped their heads to the sudden mist in the room, where they saw Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun! Thank goodness you called— wait, are you crying?" Jisoo said.

Yeonjun sobbed. "Guys, Hoseok was controlled by Jin hyung I think. He stabbed Jimin hyung, he's going to kill Yoongi hyung next, I don't know if we can make it there"

"What?!" All 8 of them yelled.

"Please guys, Jimin Hyung's losing too much blood"

"Who is this Jimin anyways?" Taehyun asked.

"I'll explain later, just please hurry, we're here just right at the end of the forest and—"

It took only a second for Jisoo to teleport them.

They gasped. "Hoseok hyung, what are you doing?!"

Hoseok glared at them, lifting his hand as the vines in the trees started to tangle them up, specifically, HueningKai.

"Ahhh hyungs! Noonas! Help!!" He shrieked, the gears on his wings starter to crush into pieces. "No!! My gears!!"

Jisoo flapped her wings as she picked Rosé up and flew up.

Rosé pulled out a small silver tube from her pocket. The small 'tube' extended into a sharp sword. She cut the vines off from the gear-winged boy as he started falling.

Taehyun and Beomgyu got into work and catch the young boy.

Soobin snapped his head at Hoseok who had an evil smirk and sharp eyes that held no emotion at all.

He charged at Hoseok without hesitating, he pushed him out of the way and used his elf magic to tie him up.

"Are you okay hyung?" Soobin asked, pulling away the vines since Hoseok had no longer force on it.

Yoongi weakly nodded, but suddenly had eyes wide as saucers as he searched around for someone.

"Jimin?!"

He ran over to the hybrids, luckily Jungwon and Jay were back to normal and was now sleeping.

Yoongi kneeled down beside one of his lovers, the blood kept seeping out of the wound.

"No, no, no Jiminie.....No..... Please" He cried, holding onto the younger.

"Well, look what we have here" A voice boomed that everyone all knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter I know