I Missed Your Lips

Chapter 25• I Missed Your Lips

===

"I missed your lips too..
both of them..."

~A

===

Marinette's POV: (Tom and Sabine's place)

God I wish I didn't feel so shitty.

Yeah I get it. My mom was just worried about me and my mental health. That overdose was a big scare for everyone.

Everyone who knew, that is.

I haven't really proven myself otherwise though.

Along the lines of mental health.

Ever since they discharged me I've been hiding out at my parents' place, constantly sleeping, and ignoring any calls that weren't from Alya.

I'm tired of this. I texted Adrien to come pick me up. It was really out of the blue and it's already past midnight.

Alya texted me that she was going over there earlier, so I knew they'd all be up.

I sat up in my bed, realizing that I'd actually need to get up.

I scanned my dim room from my loft bed.

I had pinned a dark sheet over my window to keep the outside light out during the day.

It was pretty empty since I had just moved out, so it wasn't as messy as usual.

Multiple empty water bottles were taking over my entire vanity, and old dishes were basically living on top of my desk.

I've been meaning to bring those down but I always forgot. If mom saw how many bowls and spoons were up here, she'd flip her shit.

I let out a drained sigh and crawled across my bed to climb down the ladder.

On the way down I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Fuck

Fuck.

It's been a minute since I've last seen him.

My stomach started to turn with anxiety while I struggled to pull my shoes on.

Hopefully he doesn't hate me too much for not reaching out.

Shits been pretty awkward between us recently. I've been needing to fix it.

I opened the floor latch and peaked downstairs to see if my parents were still awake.

The living room was dark. The only light that I could see was the green flash coming from the dishwasher.