Zuka

Chapter 12- 'Zuka'

Hi loves, I'm sorry but I'll only be posting this one chapter today. I'm out all day for my brother's baseball game and this was the only finished chapter I had. I wanted to post AT LEAST one thing today. Thank you guys for understanding :)))

Third Person POV: Le Grand Paris (The Lobby)

The elevator doors opened to the bright lobby of the hotel. Zoe stared up at the beaming chandelier that hung from ceiling. The grand pillers stood in every corner, complimenting the lobby's layout nicely.

Zoe could feel her stomach tightening up as her anxiety started to kick in. She made her way to the front desk, and rested up against the counter.

She started to scroll on her phone randomly to make it seem like she was busy.

A few moments passed by before she had received a text from Luka. Chills ran down her spine and the hair on her neck pricked up like needles.

"Look up?" Zoe thought to herself, staring at the text with a funny expression

She glanced up and ahead of herself. She found Luka sitting outside on his forest green motorcycle. He looked at her with a smirk.

Zoe could feel her cheeks getting warm with embarrassment

Zoe could feel her cheeks getting warm with embarrassment. She walked out of the entrance and started towards him.

He swiftly stepped off of the bike and pulled off his helmet, revealing his whole face.

His blue hair was wavy and messy, and his eyes were low and relaxed.

Zoe couldn't stop staring. Her face was frozen and her mouth was glued.

"Hope I'm not too late, I got caught up at home with my mom. She asked me to help her run some errands." Luka mentioned, reaching for something on the back of the bike.

He pulled out another helmet and held it out to Zoe.

She took it from him slowly and started to tense up.