Why Can't You Just Talk to Me?

Chapter 19• 'Why Can't You Just Talk to Me?'

Third Person POV: (Chloe's Suite)

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Adrien bellowed from the double doored entrance.

Nino stumbled shortly behind him, obviously drunk.

Marinette and Chloe froze.

Felix let out an irritated sigh.

Marinette heard that voice. She instantly knew she fucked up.

"Wai- Wait- What the fuck? Two Adriens??!" Alya screeched, still recording everything on live.

"MARINETTE! WOULD YOU GET OFF OF ME NOW?!" Chloe belted, shoving Marinette to the side.

"Why the hell are you guys fighting?! And why is Felix shirtless?!" Adrien asked, looking way too fucking lost.

"FELIX?!" Alya yelped, flipping around to look at him in the normal light.

"OH SHIT! MARINETTE THAT WAS FELIX!!" She continued, still yelling.

Marinette sat on the bed in silence and regret. She could feel everyone's stares on her. She kept avoiding eye contact.

"You dumbasses thought I was Adrien ..?" Felix sighed, pulling his shirt back over his head.

"I- It was dark.. AND ADRIEN AND NINO WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND SO" Alya bursted out.

Nino, stumbled up behind Adrien.

"We were busyy looking for you guys... but thennn we spotted Kagami! Sooo I had to introduce my guy Felix because he kindaaa ... likes her-"

"I said she was attractive.. not that I 'liked' her..." Felix scoffed, cutting Nino off.

"Riiiightt... whatever you wanna to call it bro... anyyywaysssss.. long story short, Adrien was notttt tryna talk to Kagami... so he waited for us at the bar... and thennn- "

"Nino, how drunk are you..?" Alya snickered, cutting him off too.

"BAB- sor- sorry! I- I didn't mean to yell-"
"babe.. lemme finish my story.. anyways.."

Alya rolled her eyes.

"Sooo once we were done talking to Kagami... Chloe ran over and took Felix with her downstairs crying... I didn't care enough to ask.. so I went to find Adrien.. anyways... THATS WHEN WE SAW YOU AND MARI GETTING INTO THE ELEVATOR... we triedddd calling your names but the music was too loud... ANYWAYSSS we checked like 3 floors before finding you guys in Chloe's room because of Alya's Instagram Live notification..."

Everyone stared at Nino blankly.
All that confusion and no one thought to text??

😐

"Why has no one explained to me, why my girlfriend was throwing hands with Chloe 2 seconds ago?" Adrien asked, starting to get impatient.

"Dupain-Cheng thought Felix was YOU, and before her and Alya decided to walk in unannounced, Felix was on top of me.." Chloe explained, trying to fix her hair.