Can You Keep a Secret?

Chapter 10• 'Can You Keep a Secret?'

Nino's POV: (Adrien and Nino's Penthouse Apartment)

So I was right? Marinette is Ladybug... Alya wasn't denying it.... I knew it!

At first, I genuinely thought that Adrien was cheating on Marinette. It's really hard to identify Ladybug and Chat Noir when they're transformed. It was just a shock to see Adrien and Ladybug making out. I immediately thought of Marinette and where she could've been. When Alya called me and started yelling, I knew that something was off. How'd she even know about the situation? Or me trying to fight Adrien?

There's no way Adrien could've texted Alya because he was trying to calm me down the entire time. I didn't see him pull out his phone once. The only other person who saw the scene was Ladybug. Unless and Alya and her were close friends, then Alya wouldn't have called me that night. Ladybug had to have been Marinette.

Yes, I know. It was a stretch, so I had to verify my theories. After Alya and I had sex, I waited for her to fall asleep. Once I knew that she was out cold, I slowly crept to Marinette's bedroom door and knocked. In case she was in there, I didn't want her to think I was being creepy or anything. Never that. When I didn't get a response, I took a slight peek.

She wasn't fucking there!

I went back to bed that night thinking, "In the morning, if I wake up and Marinette is in the room, she HAS to be Ladybug. No discussion."

Well.. The next morning, there she was. In the bedroom, talking with Alya, at six in the morning.

I was going to give her the chance to come clean herself. Plus, It would've cool to actually hear her say that she was Ladybug. I would've felt so much better about figuring it out beforehand if she would've verified it herself.

Instead... she comes up with a lame ass lie.

A threesome? Really Mari?

I know Adrien too well. He wouldn't want to share her with anyone else. Even another girl.

What a dumbass. If Alya told me she wanted a threesome with another girl, I'd ask her to pinch me.

  ~~~

Third Person POV:

Adrien heard a loud banging at his front door. It caught him off guard. So many people were showing up to his apartment unannounced. He walked into the entrance hall to see who it was this time.

"Adrien! Open this damn door!" Alya called from the other side.

"Alya?" He muttered under his breath, while quickly opening the door.

"Alya what are you doing her-"

She pushed straight past him and marched down the hall to find Nino's room. She took a left in the living room and found a door with a sign that read 'Do not disturb, I am gaming'.

Alya rolled her eyes and barged in. Adrien watched her from the living room.

"Why the hell does this feel normal." He uttered.

                  ~~~

(Nino's Bathroom)

🎶"SHAWTY GOT A BIG OLE BOOTY.. shake that ass.. TWERK.. shake that ass.. TWERK"🎶

Nino was singing in the shower, until he was rudely interrupted by his beady eyed girlfriend.

Alya swung the shower curtain open and found Nino, staring at her blankly, with soap all over his body.