"Who are you Really?"

Chapter 5 'Who are you Really?'

Third Person POV: (Alya and Mari's Place)

It was around 8pm when Adrien had pulled up into the girls' driveway. Alya could see his headlights from the kitchen window.

"He's here, Marinette!" Alya called out.

"Okay! Just give me a second!" Marinette replied back.

Alya rolled her eyes and let out a soft chuckle. Then there was a knock at the front door.

Alya opened it to let Adrien in.

"Hm.. special plans tonight, Agreste?" Alya teased him with a smirk.

"There might be.." He responded with a chuckle.

"Goin anywhere fancy?" She questioned him curiously.

"Nope. Just planning on going back to my place and you know... hanging out." He replied sheepishly with a smile.

"Mhm... hanging out. I feel bad for Nino." She teased starting to laugh.

Marinette stumbled down the hall trying to hurry.

"Sorry, sorry.. I was trying to find my phone, but it was in my back pocket.." She said with an embarrassed expression.

"Adrien, guess who we ran into at this new boutique this morning.." Alya scoffed.

"Who?" He replied, grabbing Marinette's coat for her.

"Lila fucking Rossi.." She answered, letting out a deep sigh.

Adrien paused and burst out laughing.

"Really? Wow. I'm guessing she hasn't changed much, huh?" He continued, putting Mari's coat on her.

"Nope. Still rude as hell and petty as ever." Marinette answered for Alya.

"Well anyway.. that's a different story for next time. Why don't you guys head out. I'll just be here.. wondering why my boyfriend hasn't offered to come over for the night." Alya scoffed jokingly.

"I'll let him know about that.." Adrien chuckled opening the front door for Mari.

"Have fun kids." Alya smiled before closing the door behind them.

Before Marinette could make her way to his car, Adrien turned to face her and placed his hand on the closed door. She giggled and looked up at him.

"Yes Adrien?" Marinette smirked.

"So, I was thinking..." He started.
"How about we head to my house, hop in my shower, have some fun, change you into something more comfortable, and watch a movie in my bedroom with the great view of Paris at night."

Marinette was at a loss of words at that point. She smiled at him and pulled his lips to hers.

She kissed him gently. His soft lips pressed up against hers.

They let go and stared into each other's eyes. Adrien smirked at her before swooping her up and carrying her towards the car.

Marinette squealed and wrapped her arms over his shoulders for a better grip.

"You are so extra Adrien Agreste, I could've walked myself." Marinette teased, looking at him with a grin.

"This way was more fun though, tell me I'm wrong?" He chuckled, opening the passenger seat door.

The couple hopped inside of the car and started their way to Adrien's penthouse apartment.

(Adrien and Nino's Penthouse Apartment)