Drunken Mistakes Part 2

Chapter 18• 'Drunken Mistakes Part 2'

Third Person POV: (Le Grand Paris, 5th Floor Outside of Zoe's Room)

Alya stumbled out of Zoe's room, pulling Marinette alongside her. She quickly closed the doors, trying her hardest to hold in her laughter.

"Bitch... we did not just walk in on that.." Alya snickered, falling up against the wall.

"I'm not seeing things right, Alya?" Marinette chuckled.

"Whatchu mean?"

"That was Luka right?" Marinette answered, starting to show a smile.

"YES BIIITCHHH!" Alya continued, still laughing her ass off.

Both girls had tears in their eyes from laughing. Honestly, if they hadn't taken those 5 tequila shots, this wouldn't have been the initial reaction.

"Girllll, poor Zoe.. we totally just ruined her chances of reaching an orgasm tonightttt..." Alya whined jokingly.

"As much as I hate to say it... she would've reached one too bitch.." Marinette added, still snickering.

"Girllll !! Shhhh. Adrien wouldn't appreciate you saying thatttt" Alya continued, placing her finger over Mari's lips.

"Hey.. but since we're sharinggg... Zoe has some perfect boobs huh..." Mari added, falling up against the wall with Alya.

"RIIGHT!! I wish mine sat like that.."

Both girls started to slide down the wall to sit on the hallway floor. They held each other while still laughing hysterically.

Zoe's doors started to creep open. She poked her head out trying to find Alya and Marinette. She spotted them a few doors down, laughing at literally nothing.

The girls stopped laughing once they had noticed her walking towards them in nothing but an oversized t-shirt...

Luka's t-shirt.

"Zoeeee.. girrrrllll... we're so sorry for walking in without knocking... literally thought it was Chloe's room an- and we were just tryna find our boyfriends an-"

"Marinette, I am so so so sorry!" Zoe yelped, cutting Alya off.

Marinette was caught off guard. That wasn't what she expected Zoe to say.

"I know Luka's your ex and all, and you were my very first friend that I made when I first moved here.. it just feels so fucked up... I'm so sorry.. please don't think I'm a bitch.." Zoe babbled, looking desperate for forgiveness.

Alya slowly turned her head to look at Marinette. Both girls were too drunk for this shit.

Marinette stared at Zoe with a blank face. She didn't know what to say exactly. She didn't actually care right? ...

RIGHT?

"Wh- Why are you apologizing to me Zoe??" Marinette asked.

"Wel- Well, y'know.. girl code or whatever that shit is.. you just caught me having sex with your ex.. It's pretty fucked up..." She continued.

Alya couldn't help but laugh in the middle of the conversation. Marinette slapped her arm to shut her up.

She took a deep breath before responding to Zoe.

"Zoeee.. girlll. I don't care who you're sleeping with!! We're grown... sleep with who you want.. I have a whole boyfriend to worry about anyways.. we're good b." Marinette assured her, still sitting on the ground.