Time to Pick up the Pieces

Chapter 8 'Time to Pick up the Pieces'

Third Person POV: (Alya and Marinette's House)

"What the fuck... who's blowing my phone up?"

Alya opened one eye and stared at her phone. Her notifications were going crazy.

"What time is it?"

She put on her glasses and checked to see who the hell was blowing up her messages.

"Mari??" She mumbled starting to wake up.

"this bitch..." Alya mumbled, slowly slipping out of her bed.

She looked back to make sure Nino was still asleep.

He was out. Like a light.

(Marinette's Bedroom)

Alya quietly opened Marinette's bedroom door and looked at the window. There was Marinette, but transformed as Ladybug. She was mouthing "hurry, hurry, hurry" while frantically pointing to the window.

Alya stretched her arms and slowly walked over to her. She unlipped the lock and pushed the window upwards.

"Jeez... Thank you.." Marinette whispered, still shivering.

"Girl, I totally forgot that you said you'd be here early in the morning. I would've unlocked the window.." Alya yawned.

"Yeah, Alya. Would've been a BIT helpful.." Mari hissed.

"Shhh! Nino is still sleeping.."

"And shut up. I was too busy trying to distract him with sex because two dumbasses decided to try Ladybug and Chat Noir roleplay.." Alya taunted.

Marinette groaned and flopped back onto her mattress.

"I hate you. We weren't roleplaying... He just wanted to see me transform, but then Nino walked in and now he thinks Adrien is a big fat cheater." She huffed.