New Beginnings

All art shown in this chapter is by @thefalsevyper on IG!

Chapter 1 'New Beginnings'

Third Person POV: Marinette's Parent's House (3:20pm)

Adrien and Nino were lifting heavy boxes full of Marinette's things into the loading truck. Alya and Marinette were coming down the stairs with more boxes to carry outside. The girls glanced over to see the guys wearing these ugly, orange shirts.

"Nino, what the hell are you wearing?" Alya asked squinting her eyes from the front of the bakery.

"My 'Guns made for lifting' shirt." Nino responded flexing his biceps and smirking dumbly.

"Who'd you force to make those for you guys?" Alya asked shaking her head

"No one. We made them ourselves, and it was easy. We went to the '99 Cents' store, got some flashy orange shirts so we could be seen, and a thick sharpie to write the words." Nino boasted looking proud.

Marinette tried containing her laughter and walked over to put more boxes in the truck. While her back was turned, she felt a warm, brawny chest rest up against her back. It was Adrien hugging her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear to kiss her cheek. She giggled and held his arms in front of her.

"Are you nervous about moving out, Mari?" Adrien asked in a soft tone.

"Not really, I'm honestly kind of excited. The place Alya and I got is super cute and cozy. I can't wait to decorate it how I want for a change." She responded resting her head against his chest.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it." He smiled, letting go from the hug.

Alya walked over to them from the bakery holding her car keys.

"I'm going to head over to the house and unload everything that I have in my car. Nino will come with you guys since my passenger seat is full of shit." She said giving both of them a quick hug.

"Sounds good. I think we got everything in the truck, so we'll be right behind you." Marinette answered hugging her best friend back.

Adrien hopped in the drivers seat of truck and started the engine. Marinette opened the passenger seat door and climbed inside to sit in the middle, leaving room for Nino. The three left the bakery, and were on their way to Alya and Marinette's new place.

Alya and Mari's Place (5:45pm)

Once they got there, they backed the truck up behind Alya's car and got out to unload.

While Adrien and Nino unlatched the back of the truck, Marinette went to open the front door. She walked inside to find Alya rearranging the living room with the new furniture that they had just bought.