Stress Relief

Chapter 7 'Stress Relief'

Third Person POV: (Adrien's Bathroom)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Adrien came back with one of his shirts and two towels. When he opened the bathroom door he found Marinette, detransformed, with her clothes on the ground.

Adrien's eyes widened and his body was frozen. He looked Marinette up and down with a sly smirk.

"You are so beautiful, Marinette.." He mumbled under his breath.

She smiled and walked towards him.

"Well..? Why are you still standing in the doorway?" She teased, pulling him in by his arm.

Adrien chuckled and pulled off his white t-shirt. Before he could take off his sweats, he paused to look around the bathroom.

Marinette stared at him with a confused expression.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"Well.. Um.. where's Tikki?" He whispered.

Marinette laughed at him and walked over to close the bathroom door.

"She's with Plagg in the bedroom." Marinette responded still giggling.

"Oh.." Adrien sighed with relief.

"It's just... you know. I didn't know you were Ladybug before... so I never thought that Tikki..."

"Oh I know... trust me. Tikki's seen everything. I feel so bad.." Marinette interrupted.

Adrien's cheeks glew red with embarrassment.

"She claims that she doesn't view sex how we do though.... Kwamis don't really understand love and... all that..." She uttered.

Adrien chuckled and dragged his hand down his face.

"I don't know how to feel about Tikki seeing my...."

Marinette giggled and pulled him into a hug. He felt her warm, bare breasts push up against his brawny chest. He turned even more red.

"Try not to think about it..."

"Your focus should be on me tonight.." She teased, sliding his sweats down with one hand.

Adrien looked down at her and smirked.

"Don't let me keep you waiting, M'lady.." He whispered, helping her take off his boxers.

Once he was undressed, he picked her up and walked over to the large, glass shower.

They stepped inside and turned on the water. Steam began to rise over the glass barrier.

Adrien's hands ran down Marinette's hips and his lips were pressed gently on her neck.

Marinette's breathing was low and weary. She gripped his back, feeling his muscular build.

He started sucking on her neck, one arm holding her up and the other moving down towards her inner thigh.

She whimpered with pleasure and rested her head on his shoulder.

He moved his hand further up, starting to tease her.

She let out a quiet moan and wrapped her legs around him tighter.