Shoplifting-Tipsy

This is my first fanfic and I say no to human aus, only teletubby worlds lol

Tinky Winky was a nice likable guy, he just has been having sleepless nights because of his roommate and he's too nice to ask her to keep it down. So being sleep deprived he could care less that he faintly noticed a green customer sneaking off with something.

Almost.

"At least try paying for it, you bag of shit." He muttered, only the next morning he'd panic over the cuss.

The shoplifter paused, he's seen the cashier multiple times before deciding which part of the store to casually take without pay. He never looked like the type to curse. If anything he expected him to timidly protest or just not notice.

"But I don't want to."

Tinky's tired red eyes squint at him, "That's a horrible excuse, what would your parents think?"

"I don't give a fuck what my shitface of my father thinks." The rude green thing rolls his eyes.

The purple face smacks on the counter. "Whatever, I don't care."

Something drops next to his head, "You seriously need to loosen up."

He raises his head to see what landed.

Was that an energy drink?

"You stole that too didn't you?"

That's when Tinky Winky realized the other had already left. He refused to drink that, a bad mood doesn't equal breaking possible laws!