E P I L O G U E

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Minnie..."

"Minnieee listen.." Taehyung shouted from the bedroom.

"What?"

"Massage my shoulder."

Jimin came into the room and looked at Tae with a 'Seriously?' face.

"Am I that handsome? Come on. Massage my shoulder, I will let you watch my face for a whole day."

"Fuck off. Massage your own shoulders yourself."

"Don't swear."

"I am not your student anymore. I am your husband. So you can't tell me what to do or what not."

"So what? That doesn't change the fact that you're three years younger than me. Respect your elders." Taehyung said blabbering.

"That's enough. Now suffer. I am gonna sleep on the couch today. Bye Old boring bag.." Jimin walked out of the room leaving a disappointed Taehyung behind.

"No Please! sorry..argh Minnie please.." he controlled his laugh hearing Tae's requests from the kitchen.

Jimin was trying to cook something new today. He can't cook anything except pancakes. That's why he wanted to experiment with some foods.

---

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

Taehyung jumped in shock when he suddenly heard a BOOM from the kitchen. He quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Minnie! Are you alright?"

"Yeah.." Jimin sighed looking at the burnt food in front of him.

Taehyung scrunched his nose in the burning smell,"I told you, you don't have to. I can cook already. You never listen to me."

"But I wanted to try. Sawwwrry." Jimin pouted while cleaning the slab of the kitchen.

"It's ok. Come here." Taehyung opened his hands. Jimin made his way to him to hug him, nudging his face into Tae's chest. Taehyung patted his back slowly. Then grabbed his face up to place a sweet kiss on his forehead. Jimin smiled and tried to place a kiss on Taehyung's forehead too, but ended up kissing his nose due to the height difference and both laughed hard.

"What do you wanna eat?" Tae asked while holding Jimin's waist and swaying him.

"Cereal. Don't cook today. I am tired." Jimin mewled in Tae's embrace and packed Tae's nose again.

"Okay."

---

They quickly ate cereal and then went to bed.

Jimin jumped into the bed and layed on the bed like a starfish. Taehyung sat in the bed corner. He switched off the room light and then switched on the reading lamp on the nightstand to read a book again.

Jimin slowly made his way to Taehyung and leaned his head on the elder's lap.

"Stop reading."

"Go to sleep. I will stop after this chapter."

"Please Tae, Taetae, Tae Tae Tae , Taetae Taeta.."

"Minnie stop bothering me! Cuteness isn't gonna work today." Taehyung said annoyingly.