C H A P T E R [F̲̅][I̲̅][V̲̅][E̲̅]

Jimin entered Tae's room.The said man was leaning on the headboard of his bed while reading a book.

"Gossip done?" He looked up to Jimin hearing the shuffling sound of the younger one entering the room.

"That's not gossip Taetae."

"Then what?"

Jimin sighed looking at Tae.

"Again?" Tae asked hopelessly.

"Again.." both of them sighed.

"Who is this now?"

"A girl lives in Busan, Very beautiful, very cute, just like a princess."

"Ahh I don't wanna hear it anymore,same like every time."

Jimin smiled hearing what Tae said.

"But your mom wanted to call her family. I managed to stop her, saying that I will call the number with you."

"What are you implying? I will call her to tell her to date."

"Ahh! Just listen for a second." Jimin shouted. Tae stopped and said 'okay'.

"First tell me, do you wanna date this girl ?"

"Minnie are you kidding? How many times I have to tell you I don't wanna date any of those people now."

"Okay, alright." Jimin smiled in satisfaction that at least he still had a chance.

"Then I have a plan. " he said.

"Tell me." Tae looked at him curiously.

"I will call in this number and I'll tell them that you are not a nice person. You are a playboy."

"What the actual fuck?"

"You have to understand! If I'll not tell them you are a bad boy, then how can you avoid the date ?" Jimin held Tae's shoulder to convince him.

"Okay." Tae sighed.."Call the number."Jimin nodded and held one of the older's hands. He called the number.

"Hello, who is this?"

Jimin started speaking
"Remember the name Kim Taehyung. Don't let your girl date him. He is a playboy, he is a total badass."
Tae looked at him with his eyes widening and pinched his hand.
"ouchh..I mean he is not a nice guy. He is only into one night stands."
This time Tae smacked his head real hard.

"But who are you?"

"Don't need to know. Just know I am your well wisher. Thank me later. Goodbye."

Jimin cut the call and got slapped by tae on his arms real bad.

"What!"

"For calling me playboy and badass and from where did you learn this one night stand thing? Aren't you 11 or something?" Tae asked him suspiciously.

"Goddamn Tae, I am 17 already." Jimin felt really annoyed.

"Whatever." Tae rolled his eyes.

"I hate you! "Jimin turned to the other side and pouted.

"Come on Minnie. Now what?! Ohh I forgot. Sorry. Thank you for helping me." Tae said, realizing the cause of his Minnie's pout.

Jimin melted and turned towards Tae with an eye smile. The older squeezed his cheeks.

"Now study. " he instructed him.

The younger obeyed what his tutor said and opened his books while his tutor just stared at him.

---

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It's a Sunday. Jimin has his final exam in the next few months. That's why now he goes daily to Tae's house to study.

Jimin entered the room. His eyes landed on the bed.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully on his bed. His lips are slightly parted. The wind from the window is blowing towards the room to ruffle his hair.

Jimin sat on the bed beside him and slightly leaned on the headboard staring at his crush and smiling. He started ghosting his small fingers through the older's silk hair.Tae leaned on his touch more in comfort.

Suddenly Jimin noticed a red diary beside the sleeping man. It was that red diary. He has caught the older many times writing something in that diary.

Jimin couldn't control his curiosity and took the diary carefully trying not to wake up the latter by his moves. He opened the diary. Randomly a page came into his sight.

--------------◦•●◉✿◉●•◦--------------

If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Hermann Hesse

I know that mom wants me to date someone. Everyday she comes with a new girl or a boy. But I am waiting for you.

There are the utter calls of the vast sea in your eyes. My soul becomes wet in your tender touches...

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." 
-Saint Augustine

Your name remains in my mind the whole day just like the scent of your strawberry lip balm in my nostrils. I don't know if I will ever be able to tell you. But you are my everything.

I only have you...

You have your final exams near. After that I will tell you everything...

--------------◦•●◉✿◉●•◦--------------

"Heyyy!" Taehyung snatched the diary away from Jimin.

"Why are you reading my diary?! "

Jimin couldn't speak. The overwhelming feeling inside his heart didn't let him pronounce a word. He just stared at Taehyung with a beautiful smile and an unknown expression in his eyes.

Is it right what he saw? What has he read?
Does his crush, his love of life, have the same feelings for him? Does Tae love Jimin back in the way Jimin loves him. Probably yes.
Unless why did he write that line? 'You have your final exams near.'

"Why are you staring like a creep? Be ready with your books and copies. I will be back in a minute. You will give an exam today." Tae said nonchalantly.

"What?! This is cheating! You didn't tell me about this exam before." Jimin came out of his trance and fought back.

"And this is called the 'Surprise Test'. Open your copy. I am coming in a minute with the questions." Tae ran away from the room to god knows where.

"If you really love me, then why do you take exams every fucking week?" Jimin murmured,being annoyed. But on the other hand, he was too happy, too overwhelmed.

What he understood by reading the older's diary is that his Taetae also loves him back. But he is not able to confess now. It's okay though.Jimin will wait for him. Jimin will wait for the day, the time, the moment when Taehyung will ask him to be his.

Yes. Jimin will wait for him.

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏