C H A P T E R [T̲̅][W̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅][T̲̅][Y̲̅][O̲̅][N̲̅][E̲̅]

A narrow alley, lightened up by the sun rays coming through the gap of the tree leaves.

Two figures were coming towards their home with their hands holding each other's hands. The smaller one was looking at the taller one affectionately, while the taller one was sincerely looking at the road and walking consciously.

"How is mom's condition, Minnie?"

"Not very well. I saw her yesterday. She was so sad like any other day."

"This is my fault. If I hadn't left her, she would be well." Tae frowned in regret of what he had done.

"Tae, maybe the reason is true. But it's not the time to blame yourself. It's the time to do her perfect treatment and help her to recover. Isn't it?" Jimin grabbed the older's arm and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"Yes, you are right. We will do her proper checkup and treatment. We will do it together."

Taehyung removed Jimin's head and arms from his shoulder to carry the younger into a piggyback making him giggle. Jimin clinged on Taehyung's back wrapping his arms around his shoulder and legs around his waist while Taehyung was walking without any difficulties due to carrying the boy.

This was what they used to do two years ago though they were far away from being boyfriends at that time.

Isn't a teacher carrying his student normal for everyone? Yes it's normal. It's normal to them at least.

---

Jimin and Taehyung were currently standing beside the door of Taehyung's room. The older wanted to see his mom first. That's why they were here. Jimin held his hand tightly then entered the room.

"Eomma. Look who came back."Jimin sat beside Taehyung's mom.

Mrs Kim's eyes lit up when she saw her son after a long time. She pointed at Taehyung. She was trying to say something, but her poor condition wasn't letting her do that. Taehyung sat beside her with Jimin and then grazed her hand on the old woman's cheek.

"Eomma, I am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I am so sorry for leaving you like this." Tae started crying. Mrs. Kim managed to pull him in a hug. She patted his hair carefully. As if she was trying to comfort her son.

Jimin just stared at the mother and son. His eyes were hazy in tears. They both look at him. Mrs. Kim pulled Jimin's hands slightly. He looked at her with a questioning look asking what she wanted.

Taehyung realized what his mother was trying to do and pulled Jimin in between them into a warm hug, making Mrs. Kim satisfied. The woman patted Jimin's head and Jimin leaned on the soft touches like a cat and Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"You don't have to thank me eomma. I promised you I would bring him back." Jimin was literally leaning in between Taehyung and his mom, like a fluffy kitten.The woman was beyond happy, her two sons were now with her.

"Eomma, guess what?", Taehyung called his mom lowly. Mrs Kim looked at him curiously.

"I am dating." Taehyung said, flashing a boxy smile. Mrs Kim almost shivered in shock.

Jimin widened his eyes in the sudden realization that Tae was gonna tell his mom about him. Mrs Kim held Tae's hands in curiosity.

"You know him very well." Taehyung started giving clues and assured a slightly afraid Jimin that nothing bad would happen.

"You love him more than me." He pouted, giving the clue and Jimin laughed under his breath.

"You always force him to convince me to date." Tae chuckled.

Mrs Kim widened his eyes and looked at Jimin. She pointed at the boy and made a questioning look towards her own son.

"Yes, Eomma. I am dating Minnie. Are you happy?" Tae asked his mom.

Mrs. Kim first looked at him, then looked at Jimin, then hugged both of them. Why wouldn't she be happy? Yes, she never thought that one day her son would date her bestfriend's son. But it was one of the best things that happened in her life. She couldn't be more happy.

Mrs Kim kissed Tae's forehead and then Jimin's, then put her hand on Jimin's shoulder trying to ask him something.

"Yeah, I will take care of him, Eomma. No tension." Jimin assured the woman.

"Hey, you can't take care of yourself. And you will take care of me?" Taehyung asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes. Any problem?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ehh.. I mean nope." Taehyung understood it was good for him to stop by there unless he would want to get punched later.

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏