C H A P T E R [O̲̅][N̲̅][E̲̅]

Jimin is currently knocking on the door of the house opposite to their house. A woman in her mid fifties opened the door.
"Ohh Chiminie, come in come in." the woman smiled and hugged him.

"How are you, Eomma no. 2 ? " Jimin squeezed the woman's cheek and asked in a dramatic tone, making her laugh.
"I am absolutely okk, Chim. Go, he is in his room." she pointed to the upstairs.
"Okie. see you later, hunh?"Jimin ran towards the staircase.

"Chiminie listen." 

Jimin turned to Mrs Kim, silently saying a "What?". The woman indicated to him to come near her. He slowly went downstairs.
"Quick quick, come here."
Jimin ran towards her.

"Sit here." She pushed the boy slightly on a couch and then went to the kitchen. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, smelling a delicious scent coming from the kitchen. Mrs. Kim came with a plate full of pancakes and kept it on the table in front of Jimin's greedy eyes.

"Taste and tell me how it is." She smiled at the cute boy who had already stuffed one pancake in his mouth, eyes closed and humming in the taste.

"Havoc!! just wow!!" he was gonna pick another one when Mrs. Kim took the plate behind her. "What about my task?"

"Hunnh ? Ohh..I told him so many times. He doesn't even listen to me." Jimin frowned.

"Tell him nicely Chim. He only listens to you." She let Jimin take a pancake.

"Don't you know your son? He doesn't give a fu*..ehh..I mean he doesn't care at all."Jimin managed to say.

"No no no.. Then when will he date someone ? plss convince him."The woman started wincing.

"Hmmm..Okay." Jimin took the plate of pancakes while going towards the staircase.

"Hey, not the whole plate. Put that here." Mrs. Kim smirked and pointed at the table.

"Ooooohh, then you were bribing me all this time ?!" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Take it!! I don't need your bribe!!", he said more dramatically.
"Wait wait.." he quickly took another piece of pancake and then returned it to her. "Hmm..now take it."

"Then you will not tell him? I already know about a pretty girl. I bet they will look good together." Mrs Kim sighed.

"Okkay eomma 2. I will tell him again but not now." Jimin again pinched the lady's chin and quickly ran towards upstairs leaving the woman, chuckling at his cuteness.

---

Jimin entered the room filled with books, jogging and swinging his bag and his head in a same rhythm right to left in his own happy mood.

"Oouuchh." He collapsed with the side table and then looked at every corner of the room.

"Has he got invisible?" Jimin thought in his mind. He laid on the floor to see if the man was under the bed.

Taehyung came out of the washroom and furrowed his eyebrows seeing a boy laying on the floor of his room,and slowly entering the dark empty space under his bed.
"Minnie, what are you searching for?"Tae controlled his laugh.

"Ohh..here you are." Jimin quickly stood up and sat on the bed with a loud thud. He is smiling like a crackhead looking at Tae.

"What?" Tae again controlled his laugh.
"such a crackhead.."He thought and laughed under his breath.

"Nothing." Jimin said, still smiling.

"Home works? all done? unless, go kneel down by the door." Tae said pretending to be serious.