C H A P T E R [T̲̅][H̲̅][I̲̅][R̲̅][T̲̅][E̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

A large tub of water was in front of Jimin. He was looking at his reflection on it. Suddenly Someone grabbed his head and forced him to drown his head into the water.

Jimin was trying his best. But he couldn't bring his head out of the water to breathe. The person was not letting him breathe.

Jimin's face is slowly growing pale in lack of oxygen. The transparent water around him was gradually turning into a red colour. Jimin could smell the metallic odour of blood.

"Minnie..."A deep voice was calling him from the outside of the water.

"Minnie...Will you listen to me?" The deep voice shouted in pain. It was sounding more deep and husky, conducting through the water to Jimin's ear creating red bubbles.

"Minnieeeeeee......"Again the voice screamed in pain and the tail end of that deep sound mixed into a long, ear-devastating beep. Everything turned into an unlimited glitching black which is flowing towards the empty hollow...

"Chim.." Jimin flinched in his sleep. Jin slowly caressed the boy's face.

"Chim, wake up." Jin said in his low sweet voice.

Jimin opened his eyes up to flinch again in the bright sunlight which was coming from the window and directly landing on his face.

He took his glasses from the nightstand and put them on.

"Good Morning Chim." Jin smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Good Morning" Jimin replied nonchalantly and got up from the bed to go to the washroom. Jin sighed..

Jimin entered the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. He stared at his facial features, which have changed slightly. His face became more pale. He has become more skinny. He is 19 years old now.

Two years have passed. Everything has changed. The cute, jolly Minnie has changed into a serious Park Jimin.

No news of Kim Taehyung has been known yet. Everyone is now on the verge of believing that he is dead. Kim Taehyung is dead. But he is still alive in his Minnie's heart. He will be alive in his Minnie's heart until it stops working.

Taehyung came and stood behind Jimin, smiling, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin smiled too, looking at the reflection of Taehyung, but it looked like a frown.

"Why didn't you love me back Taetae?" the boy muttered out with a hurt expression in his eyes .

Jimin could see the smiling figure behind him slowly fading away into emptiness. He sighed and the air which came out of his own chest, helped the airy figure to fade away completely.

---

Jimin entered Taehyung's room. It hasn't changed, still filled with books everywhere.

Only one thing has changed. The man who used to stay in this room has vanished. Now Jimin can't find him under the bed. Now Jimin can't find him on the balcony. He has totally vanished. Magic.. Maybe black magic..

Jimin sat beside the weak woman who was laying on the bed helplessly. She has no control in her limbs or any body parts. She has been paralised while waiting for her son this long.

"How have you been today, Eomma ?" Jimin asked Mrs Kim caressing her face and giving her medicine.

Some incoherent sounds came from the woman's mouth. Jimin smiled sadly.

"He is okay Eomma. He is okay." Jimin bit his own lips to control his own tears and caressed Taehyung's Mom.

The woman was now alone. No one she has, except her Chiminie .Her husband vanished one day, her son also vanished one day as well. Now the only person she has is Jimin. The woman tightly grabbed Jimin's hand so that she wouldn't lose her other son.

Jimin smiled and slowly fed the woman. "Is it too hot?" The woman nodded her head. Jimin smiled and fed her with so much care and removed the excess food from her lips.

"What will you want to eat today? Wanna eat pancakes?" Jimin asked and the woman's eyes became slightly bright.

"I will make pancakes for you after returning from my job. Okay?"

The woman only stared at him. Tears coming out of her eyes.

"Don't cry, Eomma. See I am here..Don't cry.." Jimin tried to stop her from crying but couldn't control his own tears. He took one of her hands and started sobbing along with the woman. Nothing could be heard from the room except a voice crying and a voice trying to say something by emitting incoherent words.

There was a picture of a man with a boxy smile on the nightstand. The eyes of the man in that picture also seemed glossy. Maybe he was also crying..

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏