C H A P T E R [S̲̅][I̲̅][X̲̅]

Four boys were sitting on the terrace talking about random things.

"Guys, I wanna tell you something!!" Jimin excitedly stated.

"Is this about your crush?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly.

"Yes. Do you wanna hear though?"

"Of course Chim!!" Kook and Hobi said excitedly and Yoongi nodded.

"So yesterday I went to Tae's house. He was sleeping. I found his diary."

"Chim, you shouldn't stalk his diary at least." Yoongi stated.

"Ahh! Shut up!! Chim you say." Hobi said.

"I opened his diary. Then I saw what he wrote in his diary."

"WHAT?"

Jimin said everything from top to bottom to his friends.

"Really!!" Kook hugged Jimin tightly.

"We are so happy for you!!" the three boys said to him.

"Then? What happened? Did he kiss you?" Kook asked.

"What! No!"Jimin sighed.

"But why? He should kiss you!"

"He is nervous I think."

"Then you go, kiss him."

"But I am nervous too.."

"Then stuck in this faze. Don't complain to us later. Hmph! " Kook rolled his eyes and Jimin pouted.

---

Taehyung returned home after a long day in his office. He entered his room and saw Jimin sitting on his bed writing something in the last page of his copy.

"Minnie, you here?"

"Hmm..you called me after your office. But I came early just to chill with Eomma 2."

"Chill? with my mom. Hats off to you. Only you can chill with anyone from 5 years to 55 years."

"It's my talent. Introverts like you can't understand."

"Whatever..what are you writing? lemme see." Tae hovered over Jimin's copy but the younger boy managed to hide that from him."No need to see."

"You can see my diary but I can't see your copy. Nice." Tae sighed and pulled back while Jimin blushed due to the mention of the diary. He took his shirt and pjs from the wardrobe and went to the washroom.

After some time Tae came back getting fresh. Jimin could smell a strong manly aftershave cologne in the air.

They started studying. Tae was clearing some of Jimin's doubts. The younger gave him his homework to check and again became busy with something in the last page of that previous copy.

"I told you to read the chapter and what are you doing?" Tae snatched the copy from him to see what great work he was doing.

"NOOO!!" Jimin took a pillow and hid his face in embarrassment.

Tae was just dumbfounded when he looked at the page.There was a beautiful pencil sketch of a man who reflected his own face. It was beautiful, it was detailed enough to understand who it was.

 It was beautiful, it was detailed enough to understand who it was

"Minnie, Is this me?" He smirked at the younger. Jimin peeked at him from the behind of the pillow and nodded slightly.

"Woow. It's awesome." Tae complimented.

"Ye..yeah. Now give the copy back."

Tae turned the page to find another sketch of a man. He looks like him but has long hair.

"Nooooooooooooo!!" Jimin was now on the verge of hiding into the dark under the bed so that no one could see him.

"Who is he btw?" Tae looked curious.

"It's also you." Jimin said in his lowest voice pressing his face in the pillow in wish to be invisible for some time.

"But why did you make the hair long?" Tae asked curiously.

"I..I was just imagining what you would look like if you had lo..long hair."

"I see." Tae again smirked watching Jimin hiding his face in embarrassment.

"You don't need to hide yourself, Minnie. These are awesome."

Jimin slowly raised his face towards Tae but couldn't stare at his eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Of Course. Why shouldn't I? It's quite good. I am just wondering why didn't you tell me before, that you can draw so well?"

"I just..we just never talked about this matter.That's why.."

"Hmmm..I see. Have you drawn sketches of other people also?"

"No."

"Why me then?"

'Really! now I have to tell you this also.'Jimin thought in his mind.
"I don't know. You are handsome, maybe that's why."

"Well, but that doesn't mean that I am gonna let you go. You are staying here until you solve these maths. It's your punishment for not listening to me."

"Am I your enemy or something? Why do you bother me so much?" Jimin asked with an unbelievable expression on his face.

Tae made a clicking sound with his tongue in disagreement. "Cause I love you. Thank me later."The younger's breath hitched.

Jimin completed the maths after some time. He gave Tae his copy and made his way beside him to lean his head on the older's shoulder. He snuggled with Tae while the other was checking his maths and teaching him.

"Taetae." He cut off the older one from telling him the right process of doing one of the maths.

"What?"

"Will you ever keep your hair long ?"

"What the heck?! We are discussing maths."

"Ahh..just answer. I will not talk about it again."

"Nahh. I don't think I will ever do that."

Jimin frowned. "But you will look handsome if you do that."

"Am I not handsome enough? Hmm?" Tae smirked at him.

"I..I mean ye..yes you are..but you will look more handsome. Wha..whatever. Just forget it."

Tae chuckled hearing Jimin fumble but decided not to bother the younger by mentioning it.

He just ruffled the younger's hair making him pout. He wanted to shower him with kisses all over his face but he controlled himself and sighed.

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏