C H A P T E R [E̲̅][I̲̅][G̲̅][H̲̅][T̲̅][E̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

Kook suddenly came in front of Jimin.

"Chim! Why are you ignoring me?"

"I am not ignoring you, Kook."

"Then why aren't you picking my calls? Even you didn't tell me your dad .."

"I forgot."

"WOW! I am noticing that you are forgetting things quite easily nowadays." Kook spat back. Sure Jimin forgot Taehyung.

"What are you trying to imply?" Jimin's cold stare stabbed Kook's heart. This is not his Chimchim. His Chim has changed in this corporate world.

"Listen Jimin. What you are trying to do is good for you. But it has a lot of risks. I have found something that I think I should tell you."

"What?"

"Jimin, Jehoon is.."

"None of your business. Don't say a single word against him."

"Jimin , Do you really like him? I can't believe it. Did you forget Taehyung already?"

Jimin's face suddenly changed to a face with so many unknown emotions.

"I can't forget him, Kook. Never. That's impossible." Jimin sighed and left Kook alone in the office canteen.

---

Jimin is now in a hotel with his boss. Jehoon has booked the private place only for Jimin and him.

Jehoon gave Jimin a glass of red wine to drink. Both of them were sitting on the table decorated with candle lights. They came here after the office.

Suddenly Jehoon held Jimin's hand making him flinch and stared at the beautiful boy's eyes. Jimin looked at him hazyly.

"Jimin, I am being honest with you. I..I know, we just met two weeks ago. But I really really love you."

"Love me?" Jimin widened his eyes.

"Yes Jimin, You are so beautiful.." Jehoon grazed his hand on Jimin's face. Then on his lips. Jimin just smiled. But there's no sign of blush or something on his cheek. Maybe he already knew that this was gonna happen. Maybe he was ready for this.

"Thank you." He replied, slightly disappointing Jehoon.

"But I didn't get my actual answer." he went back to take another glass of wine.

Jimin took his own glass, put some wine on his lips and then poured the whole wine into a nearby flower vase so secretly that his boss wouldn't be able to notice.

"Answer to what?" he asked Jehoon.

"That I love you." Jehoon stared at his eyes while drinking.

Jimin chuckled slightly. "Do you used to say this to Lisa, Sara and others in the same way?"

"What?" Jehoon almost let the glass fall from his hand in shock.

"That you love them." Jimin smirked.

Jimin is not a noob player as Jehoon thought. Jimin is not gonna be an easy task at all.

Jehoon started laughing maniacally. "Jealous?" He pinched Jimin's cheek but Jimin removed his hand with a disgusting face, "Not at all."

"Listen Jimin. Come here. Lemme tell you something." Jehoon took him to the bedroom. Jimin knew from the first this was gonna happen. He didn't stop him. Everything was going according to his plan.

"Actually, the fact is.. Not only my employees, everyone here.. Everyone just wants to get into my bed."Jehoon pushed Jimin into the bed. Jimin glared at him.