C H A P T E R [T̲̅][W̲̅][O̲̅]

"Minnie, will you date me?"

"uhmm..yes" Jimin mewled and blushed heavily. He was thinking of how Taehyung would hold his hand, how he would kiss his lips..

"Hey, heyyy..hellooo! Are you on this earth?"

Jimin trembled in shock. Taehyung was waving his big hands in front of his face trying to get his attention.

"What type of question was that? 'Will you ever date?' You go and date some monkeys ! 'Braindead Deadhead'. Sit here and study."

Jimin came out of his trance and said desperately, "No no. Seriously, when will you date Taetae ? I know a girl. You can date her. Just listen to me at least."

"Start" Tae sighed. This is his mom's everyday routine. Everyday she forces Jimin to tell him about a new girl or a new boy whom he can date. Sometimes he regrets why the hell on earth once he said to his mom that he hasn't dated anyone in his life.

Jimin started excitedly. "Name Soneya, studies at Seoul national university in her college 1st year for the last three years."

"Failed ?"Tae asked.

"I think so.."Jimin made his face look serious so that the others couldn't guess that he was lying..

"Very good looking, very beautiful just like a princess."

"Ohh. then." Tae said too curiously to believe that he was not acting.

"Very extroverted. 'Social butterfly'. No one was there in her college with whom she hadn't slept. Every day in nightclubs, all day parties. Such a cool girl."

"What the heck! Then?" Taehyung said more curiously, controlling his laugh. He swore if anyone wouldn't see him, he would laugh like a maniac seeing his student's over dramatic expressions at this point.

"She doesn't go to parties when her dad comes home from jail though. "

"Jail?"Tae was serious now.

"Yes, jail ! her dad is a drug-dealer, that's why. But don't think much about that. The girl is perfect for you..hmm I am telling."

"Can you shut up for a moment?" Tae said with an annoying tone.

"Why ?Don't you like the girl?"Jimin smirked.

"Not at all. Where do you find these girls, hunh?"

"Ahh, don't you know I have got your back. This is my responsibility, isn't it?"Jimin said, acting like a warrior in a battleground or something.

"Yeah. Now kindly shut up and let me do my work. Your exam is coming soon. So instead of matchmaking for me you better focus on your studies. But first massage my shoulder."

"What do you want me to do ? Study or massage? hunh?"Jimin made an annoyed face.

"Study then.." Tae sighed.

"No no. You just said to massage your shoulder. How can I ignore that? then you will tell later, 'Minnie,now I have a headache in my shoulder because of you.' "

"Headache in shoulder? Wtf? Such a dumb.." Tae chuckled while Jimin massaged his shoulder with his soft, small and magical hands.

Jimin was beyond happy inside. Again he was able to kick a girl out from the long dating list of Mrs. Kim. He sighed happily and looked at his crush while giving a massage on his well built shoulders.

---

"Chim, Chiminieee. Wake up. It's late"

"This is the weekend, hyung! let me sleep more."

"Chim, it's already 10 am. How much sleep do you need?" Jin grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled it slightly.

"Ahhh..why are you disturbing me!!"

"I am trying to wake you up."

"By pulling my hair!?"Jimin quickly got up from the bed and pulled Jin's hair back.

"Ouchh! Eooommaaa, Chim is pulling my hair."

"Noooo Eomma, he started it first. Now he is lying."

"Both of you come downstairs right now!"

"Yes. coming." Jimin stood up on the bed to cling on Jin's shoulder like a Koala.

"YaaAhh Bastard! You are heavy!"

"So what ? I am your brother. you have to carry me. hmph.."

Jin carried his younger brother downstairs and then threw Jimin on a couch.

"Ahh hyung!! It hurts."Jimin pouted.

"Carrying you also hurts, especially when you cling on my shoulder squeezing the living hell out of me."

"Sorry.."Jimin flashed a smile at his hyung and Jin made a funny face to him.

---

Jimin and Jin are now having breakfast with their mom. Their dad just went to the office.

"How's your studies going?" Mrs Park asked her younger son.

"Fine."Jimin answered and put some food in his mouth.

"How is Taehyung ? well?" Jimin's heart jumped hearing his crush's name.

"He is alright. Why?"

"Just asking. How is he teaching? Are you understanding your lessons now?"

"Yeaah his teaching is fine. But he always forces me to do his work, Eomma ! always 'Minnie..Go give this book to the library and bring another book', 'print out these notes.', 'Minnie,massage my shoulder, massage my forehead', 'Minnie scratch here in my back, it's itching' "

"Chim.."

"What?"

"You...you are grown up now. Why do you.." the woman was cut off by her son's complaint.

"He tells me to do that !!" Jimin complained as if he doesn't want to do that too.

"It's ok though. I have no worries when you are with him. He is a very genuine boy."Jimin's mom smiled thinking of Taehyung.

"He is nothing like that. Just when I concentrate on my studies..he orders me..'Minnie, go bring the tea'..He is so cruel.." Jimin whined.

"Because he knows you from childhood and he is comfortable around you." Jimin controlled his blush looking downwards.

"When you were born, he and Jin were just three years old. isn't it Jin?" Jin hummed to Mrs. Park in agreement while eating. The woman smiled, recalling the old memories.

"He came to see you with his mom and he was squeezing your cheeks and ranting all around to take you to their home with him. Since then he has been seeing you. He only talks with you so openly. That's why he does this."

Jimin couldn't control his blush any more and hid his face on the table thinking about a three years old Taetae already giving him unlimited 'uwuus'.

"Hey, has he ever told you anything?" Jin asked curiously when their mom went to the kitchen..

Jimin clicked his tongue at a corner of his lips making a clicking sound in disagreement, then widened his eyes. "Tell me what?"

"Now do I have to tell you that also? Bog off!" Jin spat and rolled his eyes. He stood up.

"Nooo!! " Jimin quickly stood up and jumped on his hyung's shoulder to be carried like a sack again, making Jin chuckle at his cuteness.

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏