C H A P T E R [S̲̅][E̲̅][V̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅][T̲̅][E̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

"May I come in sir" Jimin knocked on his boss's room before fixing his shirt and hair.

"Ohh Jimin, Please come , sit here." Jehoon smiled and instructed Jimin to sit on the chair in front of his table.

"Sir, you called me." Jimin looked at the man. Damn he is so handsome.

"Yeah.. So how's life going?" Jehoon asked.

Jimin has expected this type of question. He is used to this type of question from his boss. "All good sir" He replied with an artificial attractive smile.

"Good, do you like to try Add content?"

"Of Course sir."

"See, the company will give the main approval. But I want some fresh ideas. And I believe you can do it."

"I will try sir" Jimin again smiled.

"Alright. You may leave now." Jehoon gave him a file.

"Thanks sir." Jimin got up from the chair and opened the door to jump in shock. Two girls almost hovered over him, when he pulled the door open.

Jehoon stood up from his chair. "Lisa, Sara, what nonsense is this! You two were trying to overhear our conversation!"

"Si..s..sir, we"

"Out! Out!" Jehoon shouted at two girls and they followed his order.

Jimin was feeling awkward now. He quickly left Jehoon's room and went to his desk.

---

Jimin was doing his work. Suddenly a girl, Lisa from the previous incident came near him.

"Listen, Park Jimin." A girl started banging his table.

"Don't you dare to hit on Jehoon." Lisa gritted his teeth. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows to understand the matter.

"You don't know him. But I know him more than anyone. I will not let your life go smoothly. So back off. Unless I am warning you, you will not survive here long."

Jimin just chuckled. " Listen Miss Lisa, I haven't come here to hit on our boss. I have come here to do my own job which my boss gave me to do. So I don't think I'm gonna back off."

"Isn't this obvious? He will give you his major works to do. You suddenly changed your entire style statements and became glamorous as fuck.

But don't forget you are a male. Don't you think that every man's dream is to marry his dream girl and lead his life with his sons and daughters peacefully? Which you are unable to provide him."

Jimin wanted to laugh so bad, but somehow controlled his laugh. He smirked and replied, "Sorry, if you are done by now, can you please excuse me? I have to do my work."

"I will not spare you Park Jimin. You can't snatch him from me." Lisa gritted his teeth and stomped out from his table.

Jimin just smirked and started his work again. Anyone could tell that something is continuously going on in his mind. But no one could tell what he was thinking..

---

Office time is now over. Almost everyone has left. But Jimin is still sitting in his workplace, slightly picking in Jehoon's room from behind his computer screen.

Jehoon came out of his room. Jimin pretended to do his work.

"Jimin. You? Still here?"

"Hunh! yes. I had to complete my task. That's why.."