C H A P T E R [T̲̅][W̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅][T̲̅][Y̲̅]

Jimin was waiting on the corner of the airport. Taehyung will come back today. The plane has already landed. Now only a little longer to wait. Then he can see the older.

Half an hour has left since he came to the airport. It's 5.30 Am in the morning, still quite early for sunrise. The cold but comfortable breeze was touching Jimin's almost pale skin and daring to ruffle his hair. Jimin was dozing in his seat. His glasses were almost falling from his nose.

His vision is almost blurred due to the sleepiness in his eyes. Suddenly he saw a certain familiar figure in his blur view.

Is it him?! Oh my god, he has kept his hair long! and Bandana! Fuck he..he is looking like a badass hero!

Jimin rubbed his eyes with his hands to confirm that he was not hallucinating.

The man who came out of the airport was coming towards him. Jimin can't control the drum rolls in his heart. The previous sleepiness was totally gone by then.

The man was looking at him.

"Minnie.." The man opened his hands wide. Jimin got up from his seat and ran towards him like a baby to jump on his torso for a warm hug.

"God! I have fucking missed you so much, Tae!" Jimin nudged his face in the older's neck inhaling his strong manly aftershave cologne while Taehyung spun him around in the joy of holding the younger after a long time.

"Don't swear in front of your tutor." Tae chuckled, slightly pinching the younger's nose.

"Seriously! Seriously Kim Taehyung, after two long years, all you have to say is this!" Jimin pushed him away, again to be pulled in a tight hug.

"Sorry. I missed you too, Minnie. I missed you so much." Taehyung said in the hug.

"Hmph! If you had missed me, then you couldn't stay without me this long. You don't care about me. You never thought How I would stay without you this long. You don't love me a single bit." Jimin complained slightly sobbing in the older's chest, almost melting in the comfortable warm embrace.

"If I tell you how much I love you, you will hate me."

"Liar. I already hate you." Jimin started crying more in Tae's chest, wetting the silk material of his shirt and punching his chest simultaneously.

"I don't lie, Minnie, you know that well. You will really hate me if I tell you how much I love you."

"Tell me. I don't care. Just tell me." Jimin looked at him, holding his shoulders feebly, like a thirsty bird who was craving for a single water drop from the sky.

"You are my first love, Minnie. And you will be my last. I love you. I love you more than anyone in this world. I have loved you for the last eight years but never got the guts to tell you."

Taehyung spoke out his heart for the first time in front of the boy whom he has loved for almost eight years without any conditions, without any paybacks, without any expectations. But never gave the latter a single hint about that.

"You love me? In a romantic way?" Jimin can't crave more. Jimin doesn't want more than this.

"Listen, I know this is not right. You are three years younger than me. You may have a girlfriend or a boyfriend already.

I know, you are feeling awkward about how a tutor manages to get a crush on his student. But Minnie, you are more than a student to me. You are the only one I have talked with, I have shared everything with, till now. You don't have to love me back, just."

"Kiss me." Jimin blurted out making the older stop blabbering in the sudden shock.

"Minnie..you"

"Shut up and just kiss me!"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's shirt's collars to pull his face towards his own. Before he could withdraw his mind from its far places, the older's arms were around him. Jimin felt the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left his limp. The quiet face of the older's face was becoming more blurred to him, the closer it was.

Taehyung bent back the younger's head across his arm and kissed his plump strawberry lips, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made Jimin cling to him desperately as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

Taehyung's insistent mouth was parting Jimin's shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from his sensations he had never known he was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun Jimin round and round, he knew as sure as hell that he was kissing Taehyung back.

The airport was quite empty because it was too early in the morning. The sun is rising behind the long tower. The warm rays were directly landing on a glass portion of the building to reflect on two kissing boy's faces, as if nature was trying to put both of them under the spotlight.

Jimin clinged on Taehyung's shoulder for his own dear life, raping his legs aroung the said man's waist. His lips were being sucked by the older's hard mature lips like the butterflies sucked honey from the flower buds.

Taehyung is totally drowned in Jimin's sweet delicious lips and strawberry scent. He didn't care if the younger was drooling because of how hard he was kissing him.

Both of their eyes were closed, they didn't dare to open those scaring about the fact if the beautiful dream might stop.

But at last they had to pull back due to lack of oxygen. Jimin panted heavily, looking at the older. Taehyung was staring at him with his hazy eyes, still in the hangover of the kiss. Jimin's lips were swollen and had a color of deep red mixed with pink due to how those were sucked hard just a moment ago.

"I love you too, Tae." Jimin blushed, not looking at Taehyung's eyes but still clinging on his torso.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Tae turned Jimin's face and made the younger to make eye contact with him. "Minnie."

"Hmm."

"Will you be mine?"

"I was always yours. I am yours. I will always be yours."

Jimin looked at Taehyung's eyes beautifully and then put out his hand in front of Tae's eyes. The golden ring, which Taehyung mistakenly gave Jimin with the letter, was still in his ring finger, dazzling the word 'yours' on the upper surface of the ring.

"Where did you get that? I thought I lost that ring." Taehyung grabbed the younger's small cute fingers.

"I got it from the envelope of the letter you gave me that day. I have been wearing this ring since that day and decided that I would return this to you as soon as I would see you again."

"Don't return me this ring. It's in it's perfect place, exactly where I wanted it to be." Tae kissed the ring and then Jimin's hand before keeping it on his own heart. Jimin leaned his head on Tae's chest. The spotlight of the sun rays was still on them.

"I feel I am the happiest man on this earth alive."

"Now whose quote is that?" Jimin giggled in his own joke but then whined 'ouch' as Tae slightly pulled his ear. "It's not any poet's quote. It's my quote, Braindead Deadhead."

"So rude! How can you call your boyfriend 'Braindead Deadhead'!" Jimin started punching slightly at Tae's chest making him chuckle in the tickling sensation of the small soft fists. He kissed the temple of the younger's forehead and then nudged his nose in the boy's soft, silky hair making him giggle.

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏