C H A P T E R [T̲̅][W̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅][T̲̅][Y̲̅][F̲̅][I̲̅][V̲̅][E̲̅]

Warning Smut

"Can I?" Jimin asked him sincerely.

"Yes." Tae felt himself pushed away by the younger and his back landed on the hoverboard of the bed as Jimin made his way on top of him.

Jimin kissed from his chest down to his lower stomach, bringing his shorts down just enough in the process. He was shocked to find Tae's size, but wasn't afraid. He was gonna do this just how the older taught him to do.

Taehyung couldn't help but run his large hands through Jimin's hair, goosebumps rising over his skin as the younger softly licked at the head of his cock. Jimin finally found the right way to pleasure Tae like the older had done to him before. It was like payback but in a good way.

Jimin sucked him into his mouth harshly, only for it to pop out almost immediately because Taehyung cursed, 'Fuck!'

Jimin giggled around him in amusement, taking him back slowly, this time.

"Fuck. don't giggle while giving blow jobs! It makes this more intense!"

"Okay." Jimin continued doing his job. Tae whimpered at the feeling when the younger gagged around him. His chest rising and falling faster by seconds. Jimin took as much of him in his mouth that he could feet, closing his eyes, focusing on his own breathing. Taehyung was having a real tough time trying not to thrust in the younger's mouth. As much as he wanted to thrust, he was careful that he might not hurt his Minnie.

"Stop."

"Why? Have I done something wrong?" Jimin looked at him confusingly.

"Nope.I just don't wanna cum yet. But I was really having a doubt that it's your first time. I thought you didn't know how to do this."

"I am a fast learner." Jimin giggled.

Taehyung got off from the bed to take a pink bottle from the night stand. Jimin's eyes got wide.

"What's that doing here?"

"What do you think a lube can do?" Tae asked jokingly.

"Shut up! I was asking how many people have you fucked on this bed hunh?"

"What the! Minnie, How can you manage to suspect this much? I wasn't even here for two years."

"Then?" Jimin pouted, but Tae chuckled, "I just bought it last week because isn't it normal that when I have a sexy boyfriend, I'll need lube and stuff in the near future?

"I can't believe.. you were the same person who was mad at me because I had watched porn with my friends." Jimin scoffed and blushed at the same time.

Taehyung laughed out loudly and made his way in between Jimin's legs "I was slightly jealous also.."

"Are you ready? Jimin hummed in approval when Tae put in enough lube.

"Don't worry, it will feel good." Tae Kissed his forehead and took his hands in his large hands.

He slowly entered Jimin. The younger gasped in pain. "Tae, Kiss me.. Kiss me please." Taehyung started kissing Jimin's pain away.

"Shh baby..it will be gone soon." Tae assured Jimin in between the kiss.

"Move." After a few minutes Jimin managed to speak out.

Tae started thrusting into him in and out at a slow pace giving him more time to adjust. Slowly Jimin felt the pain start turning into an ecstatic pleasure.

"Ahh~ faster!"

Taehyung wasted no time and went faster and deeper into him.

"Ohh woww..more...ahh..plss more.." Jimin moaned into Taehyung's ear while his hands tangled into his hair as the said man reached depths inside him. Taehyung gripped Jimin's waist, letting go of deep groans while the younger kissed his neck.

Tae was about to lose his mind. The slight of Jimin bouncing and screaming under him was enough to make him crumble. He changed the angle slightly and thrust in.

"Ohh my! Fucck! Tae..ahh~" Jimin felt his eyes roll back in pleasure, his hips moving on their own, instinctively chasing after what he so desperately wanted.

"Damn. Found it!" Taehyung started hitting at the same place faster and harder.

Jimin was a mess, the pleasure overtaking him so he bounced up to meet Taehyung's hips, his whole body trembling as Taehyung ruthlessly abused his prostate. His mind cloudy and eyes low as he stared at the older's eyes , high pitched moans and whines leaving his lips with no hesitation. Taehyung could listen to him all day. He felt the younger was near his peak when he clenched around him. He himself was close too.

In no time, Jimin was cursing incoherent profanities from over stimulation. His thighs shaking from all of the attention he received. Taehyung bit on Jimin's neck but couldn't control his deep groans while having his orgasm.

After they came down from their pick, Tae pulled out. Jimin kissed him again, but this time slowly, wrapping his arms and legs around his body. His eyes were low and tired. How could he still look so hot, Tae thought in his mind.

"That was awesome."

"I agree"

"I am glad that my first time was with you, whom I always wanted."

"Hunh, you always wanted me?"

"Of course. Is that even a question?"

"No I mean, you used to think of these things while I used to teach you math's lessons?"

"Obviously. You are comparing yourself with that fucking boring subject?"

"Minnie.."

"What Minnie? Can you blame me?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Wow, I don't know if I should feel awkward or happy." Tae said in a sarcastic tone. Then both of them started laughing.

"Minnie."

"Hmm"

"I am also glad that you are my first. And I will make sure that you will be my last." Tae smiled while saying.

Jimin pulled his face in his neck while hugging him tightly and smiled in his chest while Tae tucked the younger's hair, slightly wet from his sweat behind his ear.

"Minnie is mine." Tae sang sweetly in his ears.

"Yes. You are right."

"All mine?" Tae asked jokingly.

"All yours." Jimin giggled.

"I was always yours Tae." 

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏