C H A P T E R [E̲̅][L̲̅][E̲̅][V̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

Jimin ran up from the stairs to his and Jin's room. He entered the room . Jin was not there. He sighed.

The door was closed with a loud thud. Before it fully closed, two glassy eyes could be seen behind it, from where tears of bitter truth were flowing down.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jimin hasn't talked to anyone since that day. He continuously ignored Kook , Hobi and Yoongi. He hasn't answered any of Jin's curious questions.

One month has passed. But all he has done is only study and cry. Crying is the new thing that is included in his daily routine. He felt good while crying. He felt good after crying.

He wakes up in the morning to cry, he goes to bed early to cry.

He felt his heart could be healed by the tears. But in reality, it has become more wrecked due to the salt of the teardrops causing more pinpricks on the wounds of his heart.

He hasn't gone to that man's house since then. He hasn't seen his face. The man has called him everyday but he hasn't picked up any of his calls. He will not pick up his calls.

"No!" Jimin came out of his trance getting disturbed by a very familiar voice.

He looked at the window of the opposite building from his window. Taehyung was standing in his room, holding his forehead and shouting in rage.

"Don't you dare to mess up with me!"

"Listen" Taehyung cut off. Maybe the other line has cut. Taehyung let his limbs fall on the bed. He managed to sit on the bed with a loud thud, just like Jimin did that day, after hearing Taehyung.

" Where are you ? I need you! Can't you see? Why don't you pick up my calls!" The man cried out.

Jimin shut the window. He didn't want to be worried about what happened to Taehyung. Maybe he had a little sweet fight with his girlfriend. There's nothing to be worried about. He is sure that Taehyung is perfectly fine without him in his life.

But little did he know, the said man is not fine. He is not doing well at all.

Jimin again started studying. Taehyung called him 4 times that day every time to be declined.

---

Today is the last day of Jimin's exam. He gave all of his exams quite well. This time his preparation was better than last time. Maybe because he stopped talking with Taehyung, he stopped seeing him. Maybe because Taehyung has broken his heart so badly that he couldn't pass his time thinking of him. He had to study to keep his mind away from Taehyung.

The last exam went well too. Jimin is now walking through the footpath. He doesn't walk home with his friends now. He is basically trying to avoid them. He is basically trying to avoid the bitter truth of his life.

He has now arrived near his house, still walking. A drop of sweat is flowing down through his forehead to his cheekbone.

"Minnie, Minnie, wait Minnie." Jimin stopped on his way and hardened his jaw. He didn't know if he wanted to look at the person who was calling him or not.

Taehyung ran towards and stood in front of him breathing heavily due to the running. Jimin didn't say a word. Taehyung was staring at him like a lost child in a huge crowd of unknown people.

"What?" Jimin said nonchalantly.

"Please read it when you have time." Taehyung gave him an envelope.

"Again another surprise." Jimin laughed without any feelings.

"Do you only have me to give your bumper hit surprises?"

" I have no one to say this except for you."

"Acting skills.." Jimin rolled his eyes and murmured in his breath. Maybe Taehyung heard. Jimin didn't care. He didn't give a fuck about that.

"Can you meet me for once ?"

"No. My exams are going on. You forgot that. That's expected though." Jimin left Taehyung completely alone in the empty lane.

Yes, Jimin lied that his exam was still going on. It's sure that Jimin's exam has finished but his pain hasn't.

Jimin ran towards his room and shut the door. He leaned on the closed door and started sobbing, grabbing the letter in his fist near his chest, near his heart.

He didn't read the letter. He threw the letter god knows where. Maybe Tae wrote how he proposed to his girlfriend in the letter. Jimin doesn't believe him now. He can do anything. Anything..

⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏⩎⩏