C H A P T E R [F̲̅][O̲̅][U̲̅][R̲̅][T̲̅][E̲̅][E̲̅][N̲̅]

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Jimin was now on his duty at the cafe. He started working at this cafe just after completing his studies so that he could afford the medicines of Mrs. Kim without taking any financial help from his own dad.

It was almost afternoon now. Jimin was sitting on his counter. Basically he works as a cashier here. The sound of cups, plates, dishes were bothering him. He was feeling uneasy thinking as if his voice wouldn't be listenable in the midst of the sounds of utensils and the buzz of people in the cafe.

Jimin closed his eyes furrowing his eyebrows to be lost in the unlimited black. The sounds of the utensils turned into an ear devastating beep. Jimin covered his ears, gritting his teeth.

"Chim..What happened?"

Jimin opened his eyes to see Kook Looking at him with worry.

Yes, Jungkook and Jimin work at this cafe together. Kook helped him to get this job. They have decided they will do this job until they find a better job.

"Chimchim, Are you okay?"

"Hunh..yes." Jimin assured Kook.

Kook knew about this problem of Jimin. His best friend once told him that he recently gets irritated with random sounds. He told him to go to the doctor to see if it's a phobia or something else. But Jimin denied as expected.

Kook tried to turn off the topic and uplift Jimin's mood."You know? Today we can give an interview for a job in that office. They are hiring some new junior executives." Kook pointed to the office opposite to their cafe to show Jimin.

"We have tried there two times already, Kookie."

"So what? we can try again. Who knows, maybe we will get selected."

"Okay. I am down."

Jimin agreed. They are gonna give the interview today. Who knows, maybe he will be selected.

---

Jimin and Kook came out of the office. Their interviews were done. But they had to wait for the result for a week or two.

"Let's book a cab." Kook said and Jimin nodded, sighing again looking at the office. They were returning home now.

Kook quickly got a cab. He opened the door and sat on the seat next to the cab driver. Jimin slowly opened the door and sat at the back putting the pair of earphones in his ears. The driver started the engine.

A picture of a man with a cute smile displayed on his phone screen. Jimin only stared at the pic.

"How was the interview today?" A deep voice asked in his ear or maybe in his mind, he couldn't figure it out

"How was the interview today?" A deep voice asked in his ear or maybe in his mind, he couldn't figure it out. He moved his face to the window of the car.